WINNER WONDERLAND

“Fantastic dinner!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mignon's Steaks & Seafood

Mignon's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 223 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Myrtle Street
Description: Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon's Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday. Dress code: Business casual to dressy.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Every trip down to Biloxi, we like to splurge for dinner one night. This usually means eating at one of the casino's nicer restaurants. We'd never been to the Palace's Mignons before, so decided to give it a shot. I did see on a tourism website that they were currently offering a Prix Fixe Dinner for $35, which included an appetizer, and entrée and a dessert. The menu choice for this special was limited. You had you choice of 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 3 desserts. But what was there was perfect for us. Dinner started with a serving of bread, with 2 types of butter. The bread was so soft and tasty, and the butters were very good. For appetizers, my wife chose the greek salad, and I chose the tomato bisque. Both were excellent. They surprised us between the appetizer and entrée with a service of pineapple sorbet with a little champagne. It was great. For the entrée, we both went with the fillet, with pink and green peppercorns, and some type of demi glace, service with potatoes and decorated with banana chips (pic shown below). This was absolutely FANTASTIC! And, it was a big fillet, not what I was expecting from the specials menu. To finish off the meal, we both chose the tiramisu for dessert. Again, it was great. We left stuffed, and my wife was upset that she couldn't eat all her steak, and our hotel room had no refrigerator to keep the leftovers. Oh yeah, service was fantastic through the entire meal.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank bobbysbackup

Houston, Texas
“BEST RESTAURANT ON THE MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Mignon's, at The Palace Resort and Casino, is the best restaurant on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Everything on the menu is truly outstanding, but my favorites are the Colossal Crab cocktail, the chopped salad, fried spinach, eggplant Napoleon, and any of their fish entrees. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank JBE12345
aimeeseminole
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a restaurant where entrees range in cost from $42 to $105. The night I was there they were offering a special where you get an appetizer, entree, and dessert for $35! The "special" menu was extremely limited: 3 appetizer choices, 3 entree choices, and 2 dessert choices. My sister and I ordered different items and shared them all: a butternut squash and crab ravioli, spinach and artichoke dip, a filet with sweet potato casserole, salmon, and creme brulee. Everything was absolutely amazing, including the service. The decor was elegant, but yet I didn't feel uncomfortable wearing jeans. I'm glad I was able to get the special $35 deal, but it would have been worth more. I will definitely go back!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank aimeeseminole
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Delicious but pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. The waiter was very helpful and friendly. Nice wine list. Only negative would be the prices.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TENN_Beach_Bum
Pearland, Texas
“Blissful Gourmet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

You will never be the same after eating the Grilled Kobe Beef Burger-succulent, melt-in-your mouth texture and flavor. My husband doesn't like burgers, but he would travel 400 miles to experience this one again. I have never had anything to compare to the flavor of this one--this is Number One on my list. We ate at the bar since there was a private party in the restaurant and were so well taken care of by our bartendress (I think her name was Lauren). The drinks were generous and elegant. I am normally a Merlot/Shiraz kind of girl, but tried the Erath Pinot Noir--it was luscious and paired well with the Kobe burger. Put this burger on your bucket list.

Visited October 2012