“Blissful Gourmet”

Mignon's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Myrtle Street
Description: Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon's Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday. Dress code: Business casual to dressy.
Reviewed October 28, 2012

You will never be the same after eating the Grilled Kobe Beef Burger-succulent, melt-in-your mouth texture and flavor. My husband doesn't like burgers, but he would travel 400 miles to experience this one again. I have never had anything to compare to the flavor of this one--this is Number One on my list. We ate at the bar since there was a private party in the restaurant and were so well taken care of by our bartendress (I think her name was Lauren). The drinks were generous and elegant. I am normally a Merlot/Shiraz kind of girl, but tried the Erath Pinot Noir--it was luscious and paired well with the Kobe burger. Put this burger on your bucket list.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Wanted to eat at a special place for my birthday....so picked Migon's. It's the showplace restuarant at the Palace Casino. Service was excellent. But expected at a mid-week night with only 6 people there. Had the New Orleans BBQ Shrimp appetizer. Not what I imagined BBQ shrimp would be...plus the shrimp were bubble gummy. Salad was excellent, they split it for us..all done very well. Entrees were Pette filet with the oscar topping. Steak was slightly over cooked, and the topping was so peppered wife couldn't eat it. Aspargras was half wood. I had the lobster tail. it was just ok...I have had much better lobster at Red Lobbster for 1/3 the price.A plus was the strawberry sorbet. it was very good. Price of this meal (no drinks) was $166. In my opinion at those prices, I would expect the food to be special....which this wasn't. While not a bad experiance...I had hoped for better.

1  Thank Iowaboy491
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Good food. I had a special vegetarian order and they were able to accomadate me beautifully. The atmosphere was great. The service was good- but slow and the resaurant was not full at the time.

Food was excellent.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My wife and I eat here when we can. I like the fact that the casino is smoke free. The food that we have had has always been very good. They have had specials in the past that have made it even better.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Had a very romantic birthday dinner. Excellent attention to detail. We were treated like royalty and the food.....it pleased the queen and the king!

Been to Mignon's Steaks & Seafood? Share your experiences!