“Romantic Birthday - not Tonight!”

Mignon's Steaks & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Mignon's Steaks & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Myrtle Street
Description: Mignon's Steaks & Seafood, the Mississippi Gulf Coast's premiere fine dining restaurant, is dedicated to creating an enchanting meal with unparalleled attention to detail, extraordinary service, and delectable cuisine, sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Mignon's is the only Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant to have received both, Wine Enthusiast magazine's Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator magazine's Award of Excellence, for seven consecutive years. Make plans to experience extraordinary dining at Mignon's Steak & Seafood, open for dinner every Wednesday through Sunday. Dress code: Business casual to dressy.
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Went into Mignons on Saturday night about 8ish. Advised they were out of Beef Wellington appetizer, disappointed, but moving on, then advised, out of Lump Crabmeat, out of Lobster, out of.... WAIT - why is this so difficult?

Apparently casino gave high rollers $100. free food comp the night before and EVERYone ordered the high ticket items (surprise?).
GREAT that the casino is willing to give it away to those who spend big money - BUT very disappointing for the couple willing to pay for an experience on hubby's birthday.

We were told we'd "have a better shot if we came in on Wednesday because that's when the order is to arrive"!!!!
Suggestion:
1) F&B manager should coordinate with Players Club when buying/forecasting?
2) If you're going to dinner on any evening but WEDNESDAY, reservation or walk in - ASK what food items are available and plan accordingly.

3  Thank knowinaintdoin
There are newer reviews for Mignon's Steaks & Seafood

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I ate at Mignon's for our 49th anniversary. The service was superb. Our waitress Liz was knowledge about the food menu and the wine menu. We shared an appetizer of Large gulf shrimp cocktail with 2 of the best sauces we have ever had. One was a spicy cocktail sauce and the other was similar to Russian dressing. Our main courses were Grouper with a cajun cream sauce for my husband and rack of lamb with 3 mushroom risotto and demi-glace for me. I would have licked the plate if I could have done it in private - the demi-glace was that good! The risotto was cooked perfectly and my lamb was perfectly medium rare. My husband's grouper was flaky and extremely tasty with the cream sauce which contained shrimp and crawfish. Dessert was provided free by the restaurant - creme brulee for my husband and bread pudding for me. Both were excellent. As we did not finish our wine, Liz bagged the bottle for us and included 2 lovely wine glass for us to use in our room. All in all I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes good food and wine!

Reviewed November 20, 2011

The restaurant is very nicely decorated with the dark wood etc. which we like. The hostess put us at a perfect table that had a view of the terrace which was even better....or so we thought. As our meal progressed there were people walking out onto the terrace and smoking. The entire hotel/casino is smoke free and I suppose they had to do it someplace but it kind of put us off. Then a woman came out and started pacing and shouting into her cell phone. It went on for quite some time and although we couldn't hear her, the gestures and pacing let us know it wasn't a pleasant call for her. The meal was good. Our waiter put us off a bit at the beginning by trying to force us to buy the bottle of wine instead of the glass. He made up for it by splitting our appetizer and salad for us, both of which were outstanding. Then we ordered steak which was a very healthy portion and it too was done perfectly and was extremely tasty. So other than the view the dinner was romantic and delicious. Try it but don't sit by the window.

2  Thank FuntimesTexas

Been to Mignon's Steaks & Seafood? Share your experiences!