“You know it's good when the locals go there”
Review of Blu

Blu
Ranked #69 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I ate at Blu when we stayed at Treasure Bay back in October; I was unable to review it then because it wasn't on the list yet. We went during the week when they had 1/2 off appetizers, and it was fantastic. Soft shell crab was by far my favorite. We spoke to some locals who told us they come during the week for the specials because it is one of the best places in town. The ambience is very serene, and gives the best view of the sunset we had all week.

1  Thank SaltwaterTom
Scott W, Guest Relations Manager at Blu, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to compose this and other reviews. We are very pleased you enjoyed your experience in blu. We hope that you will visit us again soon and again provide honest feedback of our gaming, dining, and hotel product.

There are newer reviews for Blu

Reviewed June 18, 2012

While staying at Treasure Bay I had the opportunity to go upstairs for a cocktail at Blue. The view is just fantastic and there is a nice, laid back atmosphere. I had alreay ate so didn't try any food, but the drinks were great and a really good "happy hour" price. Definitely a go to place.

1  Thank jjoGulfport_MS

We appreciate you taking the time to compose a review of your experience in our tapas lounge, blu. We are pleased that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the happy hour prices. May I suggest that you visit on a Monday evening; we offer all tapas menu dishes at half-price every Monday. It’s an excellent way to sample the many unique items we offer. Thanks again for the glowing remarks!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

At the top of the Treasure Bay Casino, blu offers an 160 degree view of the coast. The impact of this lofty perch is so profound that you almost don't care about the food, drinks or service. Fortunately, all three are in the serviceable-to-great range. Be sure to try the savory and dessert fondues and let the crack bartending staff handle your most complicated drink orders. But most of all, visit blu around sunset and let yourself be hypnotized by the play of water and sky. Truly one of the best sights on the coast.

Thank you for composing such a positive, well-written review. Please accept my gratitude for relating your experience is such a colorful, thought-provoking manner. My compliments on your style of writing; it makes the reader feel as if they were part of the experience. I hope that you’ll visit again soon, and again honor us with such a well written review.

Been to Blu? Share your experiences!