“fantastic sushi!”

Sakura Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Ranked #106 of 240 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Description: Casual modern decor with great friendly staff serving the best japanese food in the gulf coast. Specializes in unique tasty sushi rolls. Our highly experienced Chefs will prepare and serve your meal before your very own eyes. Private room available for parties. Catering is also available.
new orleans usa
“fantastic sushi!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were attracted to this restaurant by TripAdvisor reviews. I'm glad we went! We are pretty discriminating about sushi and so we were intrigued to try Sakura. We had a light lunch there, just the Ron and Tim rolls. They were super! Both the texture (a little crunchy) and flavor (one mild, the other a bit spicy) were excellent! The sushi at Sakura was as good as our favorite place in New Orleans, and that's a high standard! Bravo! And thanks to Louie (chef).

• Visited April 2013

Gautier, Mississippi
“Not their usual greatness.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped for lunch and had sushi, sashimi and a chicken entree. Service was 100%. The lady never stopped. While their ginger dressing is our favorite in the whole world, they should invest in a "salad spinner". Wet. The restaurant and the spicy tuna roll have been remodeled. I don't care about the building but don't mess with the sushi. Still 1,000 times better than the "other place" down the road.

• Visited March 2013
“Ron&Rob!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I've been dining here for about five years. It's my go to place for spot on sushi. I would suggest the Ron and Rob rolls.

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Do the Ron Roll!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

WOW was the first thing that came to my mind, when i saw that delicious sushi that just arrived on my table. We ordered California rolls, etc, but the best of them all was the Ron Roll! WOW this is good! SO tasty, i could have eat a whole plate of them alone!

Great staff, nice food, im coming back, just for the Ron Roll!

• Visited June 2012
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Lunch ok. Great value. Nice owner.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The carpet needs cleaning, the salmon was a little fishy, the mocchi was a little pricey, but everything else was great. my 4 yr old ordered the lunch bento chicken. They held the teriyaki sauce on the side. It was perfect. The miso was nice and I hear the sushi is excellent. I would go back if the carpet was cleaned.

• Visited July 2012