“Great atmosphere”

Shaggy's
Ranked #11 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This was a great tourist restaurant! It was on the beach with an absolutely beautiful view. The vibe was great, the food was great. I would suggest the beach balls. -Deep fried mashed potatoes rolled in a ball-very good. The prices were a little high, but reasonable. The menu was decent, the drinks were decent. The staff was great and they double covered. We never had a problem getting a drink. There were 3 bar areas. I recommend the back bar. It's less crowded. You can wear your swimsuit if you want, very casual. It's all wide open and upbeat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,988)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We enjoyed Shaggy's. It is right on the beach and the windows were all open. We got to enjoy the breeze from the ocean while watching soccer and eating great food.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to Shaggy's at 3 PM because there was a line at supper time the night before. We walked in and were immediately seated. The food was really good--I had the fried shrimp basket--and it was cheap when compared to the same meal at another restaurant. The atmosphere was neat!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The food was amazing, I had the shrimp basket and it was wonderful, the jalapeno hush-puppies were addictive and I had a Biloxi Blue mixed drink with it which was wonderful as well! My husband had the pulled pork which he said was excellent. The whole vibe is laid back and beachy. Also, our waitress was above and beyond amazing!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We tried visiting for dinner on a Thursday, but the wait was over an hour so we went back the next day for lunch and were seated right away. It's very colorful and is open air so you really get that beach feel, but the food isn't any better than other seafood places. I liked their fried shrimp and fries, but everything else was just ok. I ordered a bushwhacker, which wasn't good. Our service was great so that was a plus. Overall, it's a fun beach place to visit but I would suggest going at lunch or maybe early dinner because it's not worth an hour wait.

Been to Shaggy's? Share your experiences!