“Good food in a fun beach setting”
Review of Shaggy's

Shaggy's
Ranked #10 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Took the family here on our last night in Biloxi and everyone had a great time. The food was good, and I especially liked the oysters Rockefeller. The decor was classic beach restaurant, with painted tables and lots of outside seating. Service was good too. We'll be back the next time we're in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,970)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stopped in for a quick bite after returning from New Orleans and it was a fun place. Food was good and service was excellent. Place was crowded but we ate in the bar area during the final four and it got a little loud with cheering fans.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed at a hotel down the road for a long weekend and ate at at Shaggy's twice, once for lunch and again for dinner. For lunch we sat outside on the deck and had oysters on the half shell, fish tacos and salad. Waitress was very pleasant and the food was very good. One thing to note about the oysters, they are quite small, at least compared to Louisiana oysters so don't be disappointed when you get them, I think that's just how they are on that part of the gulf coast. They still taste great and they are cheap enough to order plenty more.

For dinner we had crab cakes and blackened fish of the day. Again, both were very tasty and service was good. I would not hesitate to go back during my next trip to Biloxi.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I had a late lunch at shaggys! We ate in the bar area where it was not crowded at all. Our waitress was horrible!! She never refilled our drinks! We had to get the bartender's attention for everything while she stared at us!! One of the girls in our party didn't get her food! The waitress just went behind the bar and did nothing!! The restaurant was changing shifts halfway through our meal so we apparently inconvenienced her!! The oncoming shift was awesome and the night shift manager was wonderful and very accommodating!! Don't get the fried shrimp!! The shaggys stackers were out of this world!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stopped here for lunch because it was such a beautiful day and the menu sounded wonderful. Shaggy’s is located on Highway 90 and sits on the beach, a great spot if you are looking for a scenic view and good food. We did have a 20 minute wait, you get a text when your table is ready. We made our way over to the bar to pass time. We both ordered a Bushwacker. I must say it was delicious. Talk about an adult milkshake! We were finally seated and our server was Kristy. Kristy was very attentive and my sweet tea never ran dry. We started out with an order of “Beach Balls.” They are fried balls of mashed potatoes, cheddar, and bacon. Basically deliciousness. For my main entree I got a Shrimp Po-boy with the dirty sauce on the side. The dirty sauce is delicious! Be sure to order some of it on the side of whatever you get. I can’t describe it besides that it tasted delicious. The Remoulade sauce that came with the fries was also very tasty. Over all we were very satisfied with our decision to have lunch at Shaggy’s, despite my second degree sunburn.

Been to Shaggy's? Share your experiences!