“Relaxed dining”

Shaggy's
Ranked #37 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great casual dining. No AC, but on the beach with nice breeze. Food is good, and a. Ice place for a drink.

1  Thank calculady

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We dined at Shaggy's of Biloxy. A nice restaurant with a varied menu. A large room with music and a fireplace. Excellent oysters, burger, shrimp. A great choice. But also a very pleasant atmosphere. We found this restaurant telement although we had lunch on the sea Shaggy's Pensacola the next day.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I love the Original Shaggy's in Pas Christian however I have tried the one in Biloxi a couple of times the food was not very good at all. Not what you would expect from a place with a great view and spot on the beach.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Their food was delicious and fresh; their drinks well presented; and the service was top-notch! Prices were reasonable for it being a touristy area.

1  Thank MonaEddieOdom
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Our party of seven ate here on a Thursday evening. It is really a neat looking place and I bet it is great during warmer weather. When we arrived they weren't busy but they put us at a table right in front of the fireplace that was blazing and directly under some sort of heating elements that I have never seen before. It was miserably hot. The hostess told us she would turn the heaters off, but never did. When our server came and I was fanning myself with the menu to keep from breaking a sweat on a 45 degree night, she finally turned them off. The place began filling up shortly after our arrival, but after we had placed our orders. Our server kept checking on us but then it would take her forever to get back with drinks or whatever we had asked for. It took a good 40 minutes to get our food. I don't know if they were expecting a slow night or what but it appeared that they only had 2 servers for a full house. When we finally got our food it was quite good and everyone was happy with their order. The french fries are perfect...just enough seasoning without being overpowering. Because we had been there so long and the door had been opened so many times, I guess tables that were farther into the place had gotten cold because about half way through our meal, the dreaded heaters came back on. I could not finish my food fast enough and get out of that place. Being full AND miserably hot is not a good combination!

Been to Shaggy's? Share your experiences!