“Great Views”

Shaggy's
Ranked #13 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Fort Worth
“Great Views”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had been begging to go to Shaggy's because I always saw crowds there. Well..... I guess they were tourist. The view outside is wonderful, the limited menu was ok, the food was cooked to order and tasted ok. I thought it was a little expensive for what you were served. Go for fun and the view with your friends, if you are looking for great seafood try one of the other many great places in Gulfport and Biloxi.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank newtexan

The Woodlands, Texas, USA
“Beach, beer and sun”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Shaggy's is a great beach find. I didn't go with high expectations as we just walked over from our next-door hotel on the beach. Was I happy we did! The fried green tomato appetizer with remoulade and crabmeat on top was sublime. Then we had grilled salmon with a lemon butter cream sauce, mashed potatoes and mixed sautéed veggies. Fantastically fresh and grilled just right!
Service was friendly and our waitress, Bunny, made great suggestions and was so sweet.
Our kids played on the beach while we enjoyed the sun on the deck and our drinks.
We loved the drinks for happy hour and left satisfied and happy both times we visited!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Looks can be deceiving!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

From the looks of the restaurant I immediately got excited. Was in town visiting and was craving some great seafood. This place was recommended by a friend (clearly I need to find better friends) and I was not impressed. So here we go: I started my visit by ordering raw oysters which were warm and not served even served on ice, just on something that looked like ice. I proceeded to order the seafood sampler which comes with fried catfish, french fries, jalapeño hush puppies, fried shrimp and fried oysters, all of which were I'm sure fried all is the same oil. My french fries tasted more like fish than potato. To say the least, I was highly disappointed.

1 Thank Yvette M
Auburn, Alabama
“yummy shrimp”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

we visited here on our trip and the food was delicious! i ordered the shrimp basket, listed on their menu it says fried, i asked if they had anything grilled! the server said they could do any of their food grilled. i didnt expect it to be that great but this shrimp was amazing. i also ordered a white peach margarita that was really good. we did sit outside and it was a little cool but, we also requested it because of the beautiful view. you can choose to sit inside or out or even their bar area! seating and service was very prompt we will eat here again!

• Visited March 2013
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I can't wait till warmer weather and sitting out on the back deck watching the sunset and enjoying a few drinks and dinner

Visited September 2012

Been to Shaggy's? Share your experiences!