Message from TripAdvisor:
TripAdvisor has grounds to investigate that individuals or entities associated with or having an interest in this property may have attempted to interfere with traveler reviews and/or the Popularity Index for this property. Please take this into consideration when researching your travel plans. We make our best efforts to identify suspicious content and are always working to improve the processes we use to assess traveler reviews.

“Looks can be deceiving!”
Review of Shaggy's

Shaggy's
Ranked #61 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

From the looks of the restaurant I immediately got excited. Was in town visiting and was craving some great seafood. This place was recommended by a friend (clearly I need to find better friends) and I was not impressed. So here we go: I started my visit by ordering raw oysters which were warm and not served even served on ice, just on something that looked like ice. I proceeded to order the seafood sampler which comes with fried catfish, french fries, jalapeño hush puppies, fried shrimp and fried oysters, all of which were I'm sure fried all is the same oil. My french fries tasted more like fish than potato. To say the least, I was highly disappointed.

1  Thank Yvette M
There are newer reviews for Shaggy's

Reviewed March 3, 2013

we visited here on our trip and the food was delicious! i ordered the shrimp basket, listed on their menu it says fried, i asked if they had anything grilled! the server said they could do any of their food grilled. i didnt expect it to be that great but this shrimp was amazing. i also ordered a white peach margarita that was really good. we did sit outside and it was a little cool but, we also requested it because of the beautiful view. you can choose to sit inside or out or even their bar area! seating and service was very prompt we will eat here again!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I can't wait till warmer weather and sitting out on the back deck watching the sunset and enjoying a few drinks and dinner

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a wonderful time at Shaggy's. It was our first visit and we were very pleased. Our waitress Rebecca, was just great, gave us all the specials, made suggestions, and was very quick with our drink and food orders. I had the shrimp basket, so delicious! My hubby, who doesn't eat fish, ordered a burger he said it was great. Our favorite though was the fried green tomatoes with the remoulade sauce (we didn't get the crab dip, since hubby doesn't like) it was out of this world. My husband said that he has had fried green tomatoes all over the south and these were the absolute best he had ever had! We sat at a window seat, had a beautiful view. The only negative was the heaters overhead...way to hot...but they turned them down and it was fine. Can't recommend this restaurant enough :)

1  Thank Tamoney
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We chose this restaurant due to close proximity of the hotel. We were seated immediately. The waitress was exceptional. Menu choices were very diverse. Restaurant had a great atmosphere and was very clean.

1  Thank GoTravel18

Been to Shaggy's? Share your experiences!