“I had the best time!!!!!”
Review of Shaggy's

Shaggy's
Ranked #10 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

What can I say. The bartender was great the server was great. The gm even came over saying he was a over dressed bussboy and wanted to check on us. He was sooooooo funny. It just made the night. Thanks John!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,970)

Reviewed May 8, 2012

The food was excellent, we both had the oysters to start and then shared the pulled pork sandwich. Portions looked large. Friendly staff who did their best with a good sized amount of guests there. Definitely go back, thanks Kim and Carey for their service.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

great atmosphere. If you want an island experience this is the place to have lunch or dinner. A little expensive for what you get, but just eating on the beach for the view is worth every penny!!!

Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

Food was good but way to high for what you get. Not maby choices of food at all Service was not great not enough waiters. Good place for drinks and friends.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

As a long time visitor of the coast I am so happy to see places like Shaggy's pop up. My husband had the fish sandwich which I took a bite of and it was the best I have had in a while! I ordered the BBQ sandwich and I could have just eaten the BBQ by itself - they gave me so much! Yummy potato salad too! We had a great view of the water. Would recommend to anyone wanting yummy seafood!!

Been to Shaggy's? Share your experiences!