“yummy seafood”

Shaggy's
Ranked #32 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Shaggy's is a fun, beach, laid back restaurant with locations on Biloxi Beach, Pass Harbor, Gulfport Beach and Pensacola Beach. The menu is creative fun food with great choices for almost anyone. Looking for the perfect place to hang out or kick back. Come to the water and bring your vacation to dinner with you.
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Very clean, friendly servers, excellent food, perfect atmosphere. 'Nuff said!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,049)

Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband and I took our kids to Shaggy's last year. They had just opened (their second night open), and it was great! The food was great, the service was great, and we had a blast. We are planning a trip down on May 5th and plan to eat there again. We loved the open air and it's right on the beach.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We wanted shrimp poboys and good drinks and this place was perfect. Food was plentiful and so tasty and the drinks were mixed well. There was both indoor and outdoor seating and it definitely had a bare bones beachy feel in both decor and location. It sits right on the beach and has more than adequate parking. I would eat here again for sure.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had dinner there with my family. It was nice on the beach

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The fish was some of the best I have ever had! Had the combo special with fried shrimp, fish, and oysters. They allowed me to sub some more shrimp for the oysters. DELICIOUS! The ffries were even very good! Loved the open air location - right on the beach - Getting there early will allow you to sit outside - We were fairly early (5:30pm) but scored a table by the open window - It has a lively, fun, laid back atmosphere - The staff was friendly and the prices were good! Would definitely go again!

1  Thank hallfamilyx

Been to Shaggy's? Share your experiences!