“Great Service, atmosphere typical of other hard rocks”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 231 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Service, atmosphere typical of other hard rocks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

The cafe is small compared to others, but there is still a lot of collectibles, service was excellent, and food was delicious. My husband and I both had burgers and they were wonderful! The price is a little high but I think it is worth it for the whole experience.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Smurfette33
Katy W, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thanks Smurfette! We always love to hear about our guests experiences. To address your thought on the size of the cafe, once the new hotel construction is completed, the temporary wall will be coming down and we will once again have our view back and will have some additional seating as well. Again, we really appreciate you taking time to let us know about your visit! Come back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Biloxi, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Was very excited to visit the 'Hard Rock Cafe' in a Hard Rock Casino. The Cafe was very appealing visually and our waitress was excellent, however, the food was not good. As a matter a fact, I became very sick after eating here within an hour of leaving. Will never eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
Katy W, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience. I would like to discuss this with you further so that we can make this right. Could you contact me directly at Hard Rock Cafe Biloxi by emailing me at: Katy_Waugh@HardRock.com or calling me at 228-276-5233. Our guests experience is priority #1.

I look forward to talking with you!

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Very disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I ate here recently while staying for the weekend. I was very disappointed as they did not have a gluten free menu. There were literally only two or three items I could have. I visited here a few years ago and they had a gluten free menu at that time. Sadly, I will not be back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jennifer G
Katy W, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hi Jennifer~
Thank you so much for bringing this topic up. It is a subject that is currently being discussed because the safety of our guests is an absolute priority for us. We do offer several entrees that are gluten free, however we do not have a separate menu for them.
I hope you will accept my invitation to return to the cafe one day so that we can talk in person. Once again, thank you for sharing with us!

Hudson, Florida
“Typical”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very typical of a hard rock casino, that being said the music memorabilia is always cool to check out. Service was good, atmosphere was a bit loud with the live band playing, but it was a good band so I didn't mind.

Visited August 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hard Rock Buffet in Biloxi, MS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is an excellent bargain and good at Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS. Pull it up on the internet and check out their special days for bargain prices. Wide variety of choices for food, excellent service, not smokey and good location.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!