“Typical” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 220 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hudson, Florida
“Typical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very typical of a hard rock casino, that being said the music memorabilia is always cool to check out. Service was good, atmosphere was a bit loud with the live band playing, but it was a good band so I didn't mind.

Visited August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hard Rock Buffet in Biloxi, MS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is an excellent bargain and good at Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS. Pull it up on the internet and check out their special days for bargain prices. Wide variety of choices for food, excellent service, not smokey and good location.

• Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“good buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

avoid the 24/7 grill at the hard rock unless its an emergency .The buffet was really good , better than expected . good variety and very good quality .

Visited August 2013
“Construction Blues”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I travel a LOT for my job and I stay at a variety of places. The night of 8/2/13 was going to be spent for fun! Coming into the building was nice, but there were no signs posted for where to go for registration. To the left was the bellhop station with no one there. I finally followed a seasoned couple up the right escalator to find it. There were 6 people behind the registration desk. One guest was being helped. I patiently waited for my turn. There were two other in line behind me. I heard their exasperated sighs, too. We're we invisible? Finally, after quite a wait, I was called next and registration began. I was asked to sign a form listing a resort fee, pet fee, cleaning fees, no smoking room fee, video on demand, party bar, etc. everything ok there. Finally got my key and around the corner to get to the room. Note: elevators are marked as GUEST ROOMS. The room was clean, well appointed and the air conditioning worked very well. Sheets were clean and soft. No stray hairs in the bed or bathroom. Glasses were clean and coffee maker was spotless. Bose stereo worked perfectly. Ate dinner at Ruth's Chris. I've eaten at many RC's, but this one topped them ALL. Best steak I've had out in eons. Walked around in the casino, and was only disappointed that the ventilation system could handle only a certain amount of the smoke. Had to leave quicker than expected because I couldn't breathe. The pool was gorgeous, hands down. The rating I give this place is poor for the following. Saturday morning, construction began at 8am. Drilling, hammering, pipes dropped, sledge hammers, jack hammers.. Called down to the desk to see what was going on. Yes, they are doing construction on the new building.. But, this was just overhead and we were on the 3rd floor of the main building. No apology, no comp, no NOTHING. I went downstairs to see the document that I signed, no mention that main building construction was going to be taking place, and no one told me at check in that construction would be taking place, either. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE. The other people in the elevator were very angry about the same thing. If your hotel is experiencing this issue, please WARN your guests prior to making their reservations, or at least when they check in and and offer some comp to those most affected by it!! Bad policy, Hard Rock. I won't be back until AFTER the construction is completed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Harrison, Arkansas
“Great burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We came to the Hard Rock to eat at the buffet but, at $20.00 a person... we went back and ate at the cafe. Good choice! We have eaten at many Hard Rock's across America, and have to say. The service was the best here. Good food, and again great service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Bill T, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you.

Keep Rockin!

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!