“Always reliable!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I'm a glass collector so I know what to expect from the many Hard Rock Cafe's around the world. For my lightning visit to Biloxi I got quick efficient service which I would expect. Decent size rock shop and ample free parking were appreciated.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

a little pricey... hamburgers were 14.95 .. we settled for nachos and two drinks which was still over 25.00

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and it is always good. The pulled pork sandwich is really good. We will be back.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hard Rock and of course, we visited the cafe. We have been collecting the pint glasses for each Hard Rock we visit so this was definitley a stop for us. The food was awesome- like always!! Will always keep going back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food is typical Hard Rock, Staff was great, food a little long preparing but very good. Price in line with other Hard Rock Cafes

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!