“lousy service”

Mugshots
Ranked #24 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We went to Mugshots for dinner on July 5 for 11 people. The service left a little to be desired. We waited over an hour before getting our food, it would have been longer if my husband had not discussed the issue with the manager. Our food had been sitting on the warmer in the kitchen for quite a while. Waitress never came to check on us or update us on the delay in our order. Once we spoke to the manager about the delay our suddenly appeared. It was a miracle that the food amazingly became available for serving after a complaint was filed. When we did recieve the food it was warm and not hot. We again expressed our frustration but were only given the military discount of 10% saving us a whopping 3.00 per bill. I believe that with over an hour wait and nobody noticing that we had been there a while we should have gotten more of a discount.
Quite unsure if I will eat at this Mugshots again due to the lack of concern for our wait or for the quality of the food.

1  Thank CharleneD1
There are newer reviews for Mugshots

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Stopped in Biloxi for the night and found this place. Was not impressed with the atmosphere at all but the burgers were great! Love the sweet Hawaiian rolls. I had the Kahuna burger and thoroughly enjoyed it. We would come back here if we were in the area again.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I've yet to have a bad burger and the selection of burgers is unique. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful, even when the place is crowded.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

First trip to Mugshots and I will return. I understand why they have been awarded best burger in Mississippi! The bread is like Hawaiian Sweet bread and the hamburger meat would have been wonderful eaten alone. I had the supreme pizza burger while my friend had the philly cheesesteak sandwich, both were great. This place is worth your time.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and myself stopped here to grab a burger to go. We both ordered the breakfast burger. All I can say is that it was great!!! The bun was perfect for the burger, and the meat was cooked perfectly. The only complaint is that I wish I would have told them to under cook the egg a little.

1  Thank Nicole0102

Been to Mugshots? Share your experiences!