“Good burger joint”

Mugshots
Ranked #24 of 235 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good burger joint”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I've yet to have a bad burger and the selection of burgers is unique. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful, even when the place is crowded.

• Visited July 2014

Gilmer, Texas
“Pizza Burger!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

First trip to Mugshots and I will return. I understand why they have been awarded best burger in Mississippi! The bread is like Hawaiian Sweet bread and the hamburger meat would have been wonderful eaten alone. I had the supreme pizza burger while my friend had the philly cheesesteak sandwich, both were great. This place is worth your time.

• Visited June 2014
“Breakfast burger!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and myself stopped here to grab a burger to go. We both ordered the breakfast burger. All I can say is that it was great!!! The bun was perfect for the burger, and the meat was cooked perfectly. The only complaint is that I wish I would have told them to under cook the egg a little.

1 Thank Nicole0102
San Antonio, Texas
“Take out burger”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here on 6-14-14 after seeing some nice advertisements for the burgers. The portion size was large and the bun was the best part. It looked to be a family restaurant more so than a sports bar that I anticipated. I would go back to try other items. The prices are very reasonable

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank pnkgirl27
Biloxi, Mississippi
“You can't go wrong here! ”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

The service is hit or miss most of tge time. The quality of the servers here range greatly, but i've never had a bad experience. I don't smoke, but I usually sit in the bar area because the girls that work the bar in the daytime are spectacular. The food is most certainly always a hit! Be adventurous and try something different every time. You won't be disappointed.