“best burger”

Mugshots
Ranked #15 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stopped in late Sunday night about an hour before the restaurant closed. Burger I had was so delicious and cooked just right. Also the fries are great. And hamburger buns were super fresh and tasted homemade. My husband and I each had a burger, fries, and a beer. Our tab came to $25.

2  Thank Beth L

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Went to try their burger. When I ordered medium rare the answer was, "no we can only do medium because they come frozen." No best burger is ever frozen first. I had a BLT and it was ok. Other person had the burger and said ok but wouldn't go again as other places have better burgers.

1  Thank katherinesI9996NJ
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Ate here for the second time in January 2014. The first time I had one of the best burgers there is but the service was horrible to the point that I spoke to the manager about my waiter just simply not caring. However I wanted to give it another shot so we did. Again my burger was one of the best ever but our waitress was horrible. She did not know the menu and could not answer questions. When my burger arrived along with our chips and dip I noticed the chips were dripping with oil. Not an exaggeration, they were dripping with oil and about half were soggy and not crisp. When I pointed this out to our waitress she said nothing and stood there looking confused. When I ask her if they were always served like this she spoke and said "no". Guess what she ask me then, she ask if she good get me some more tea and never addressed the chip issue. Yea I could have ask for more or requested that they be removed from my bill but that's not how I operate. However that's my last visit there good burger or not. Obvious sign of bad management.

2  Thank cajunsand1
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Went here for second time to see if the first trip was a fluke. Nope, not a fluke. The food was absolutely horrible. Our hamburgers were ordered and delivered to our table in under five minutes. The gravy for the roast beef sandwich tasted like it came from a can, the hamburgers were warm at best, and the mushrooms were swimming in grease. The burgers are better at Wendy's.

1  Thank biloxichef
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We ate a late lunch while watching the Mississippi State game on New Years Eve. Everyone enjoyed their selection. Even though I was advised that the burgers were delicious, I chose the mahi-mahi sandwich with sweet potato fries. Awesome! The sourdough bread is wonderful and it was dressed with a perfect sauce that complimented the fish. My hubby was pleased with his burger as was everyone in our group. The service was great. We will return when we visit this area again.

Been to Mugshots? Share your experiences!