“Good Place to Hangout” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mugshots

Mugshots
Ranked #26 of 230 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Good Place to Hangout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is good. I suggest the Nacho's or any of the burgers. They are pretty huge though. I had to share with my husband.

Memphis, Tennessee
“great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

excellent burger, cooked as directed. was able to sub sauted vegies for fries (with an upcharge, but worth it), and they were very good.

Visited August 2013
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's hard to beat a Mugshot burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Delicious Burgers and fries!! I've been to several mugshots restaurants and it's always perfect!! Prompt service from the waitress and food came out quick. Huge burgers, great bread!

“The do-over paid off”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here two other times at lunch and truly wasn't impressed. We went for dinner last night and we were truly impressed with our food and service! I ordered the buffalo blue cheese salad and it was delicious. They lightly battered and fried a chicken breast to perfection before slicing it and putting on top of a bed of lettuce. No hard overcooked chicken nuggets on my salad! My husbands burger was soooo good. He is a burger critic so if it passes his approval it's good. Our only complaint was the cigarette smoke pouring out of the bar area. I suggest they enclose the bar area or ban smoking!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Thomasville, Alabama, United States
“Monster burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

All we had was burgers and they were great this was our first time to eat here.
Will not be our last time eather
They have more than burgers on the menu . The burgers were so large my wife could not eat all of it. And the waitress kept our tea glass full and even ask if we need a glass to go. And they also have great season fries . The place was almost full at 2:15 on a sunday afternoon . They were a little slow in getting the orders out . But was worth the wait.

• 3 of 5 bubbles