“We ate there 3 times during a 4 day stay....”
Review of Mugshots

Mugshots
Ranked #28 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013

They are known for their burgers which are great, but the Mahi sandwich is the best I've had. The shrimp sandwich was very good as well. The place stayed busy every time we were there. Seems to be popular with the locals which is a good sign. French fries were different in a good way. Onion rings were very good. I'd recommend splitting a meal unless you are very hungry.

Chris

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Should've known when we walked in and there was an odor like dirty carpet, we needed to leave. Not the atmosphere I was expecting either. We ordered spinach and artichoke dip. It was runny and tasted like it was straight out of a can. After three chips, I "hit" a piece of something in the dip that was a bit questionable. Pulled it out and it was some sort of mushy, gray mass. We showed our waiter and his eyes about popped out of his head!! He took it back to show the manager then returned to tell us the manager said it was artichoke heart. I don't think so. They took it off our bill, but it would have been nice for the manager to at least acknowledge the problem, offer us something else, and apologize... I'd like to see him take a big ole bite of that artichoke heart!!! We did stay for the burger. It was actually good, and our waiter was nice- I think he was complete mortified.

2  Thank Srpirtle
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate there on July 4th. After time on the beach, we were hungry and thirsty. Looking for some good Sweat tea and found it. Family of 5 with ages 14 to 23. Everyone loved their food and it was plenty to eat. I had the Bacon Cheese Burger, Cooked just right and the bun makes the Burger.Soft Sour Dough. The Bacon was crisp and plenty of meat to fill you up. My wife had the Shrimp Salad which she loved. There are many variety of Burgers on Menu or you can build your own. Not in mood for Hamburger, there are many other choices. Only problem we had was that a couple of orders came out wrong. Should of had onion rings instead of fries and one of the Hamburgers did not have the bacon on it. No problem, they fixed it quickly and gave us the onion rings.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The waitress was very helpful on menu favorites an was continually checking on us . Could not have ask for better service !

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

If your in the mood for a big juicy burger than this is the place. Close to the beach. Just off hwy 90 beach blvd.