“Good enough to try again.” 5 of 5 stars

Mugshots
Ranked #24 of 219 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Good enough to try again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My burger was slightly burnt. I didn't send it back, (no time) and the rest of my parties food was fine. Service was decent.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Muskegon
“Good food, wish they were faster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Was recommended to me by family, so went for lunch with the grandkids. Had to wait to get seated, no host/hostess at the door. Were fast taking our order but then we waited 40 min for our food. Place did not look busy enough for that kind of wait. When our grandson knocked his drink to the floor I had to clean it up myself because no one paid any notice. When we told the waitress she took the Styrofoam cup that I had put all the ice cubes in from off the floor and tried to refill it and give it back to us. Fortunately it had a hole in it so she had to give us a new cup, then she came back saying we had played a trick on her by putting a hole in the cup ( I believe she was joking, at least I hope she was).
I had "Da Big Kahuna" burger and it was very good. All the kids liked their food as well. I would probably go back just for the food and hope the service was better.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Cape Cod, MA
“Guess I should have ordered a burger.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We couldn't get near the place on a Saturday afternoon so we decided to go back during the week. Very disappointing in my opinion. It's just a big room, didn't strike me as real clean, the server was pleasant but almost could have been a robot-she didn't have much of a spark. I wasn't hungry enough for a burger, so I got a very average BLT. The bread was barely toasted, the bacon was lukewarm and soggy, and the tomato was one of those pale mushy ones. Only things that saved it were the beer batter fries-very good-and the 2 for 1 ten ounce drafts. There is a bar in the back. If I ever had to go back, I'd get a burger since apparently they have been voted Best Burger for several years. But since I didn't have one, you have my opinion on everything else

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank mizchiz
Sandy Ridge, North Carolina
“Best Burger Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nothing that we disliked. Burgers were huge, served on homemade sourdough toasted buns...every kind of burger combo you would want, or maybe not want,lol. Beer batter fries were very crispy and delicious. Tiffany was great, kept coming back and asking if we wanted or needed anything. Food came out fast. Highly recommend...

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Tamoney
Mississippi Gulf Coast
“Great Drink Deals . . . Food is OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We've always sat in the bar area, gotten our drinks, eaten some of their food items, watched the multiple TVs, and have had some great conversations with the other customers. It's one of our favorite 'happy hour' spots. They serve primarily premium liquors, no aristocrat or other bottom feeder brands here. Smirnoff is their house vodka, Bombay their house gin . . . and their house wines are decent too. And for beer? There's a wall of spigots, plus coolers full of bottles as well. The food is what is to be expected at a place like this . . . there are some good items, but most of it's just normal bar food. Service in the bar area has always been pretty good, don't know about the dining room. Finally, the happy hour prices are fantastic . . . think it lasts until 7, and drinks are between $2-3 . . . beer prices are probably good too.

• Visited January 2013