“There's Better Values in Biloxi”
Review of Super 8 Biloxi

Super 8 Biloxi
Ranked #38 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is the third time for me to stay here. Rooms are minimal in all regard. My feeling is that the management is always doing the bare minimum to maintain the hotel. Never doing a quaiity repair. I checked in at 2 pm, and the front desk was scratching their head to find a room that had been cleaned. Seems everyone is always behind the eight ball here, trying to find a way. At $65 there are some better places to stay here. I've seen some with great ratings and I plan on trying one of those on my next visit.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

We appreciate you taking time to review Super 8, and we apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced while staying during the heavy weekend. We do our best to provide a clean room at the 3pm check in time, but if the house was full the night before, there may be a delay. We hope you will give the hotel another try after our recent upgrades on furniture, bedding, TVs, and mattresses. Thanks again-

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Right across street from beach! Check in was a breeze. Room was perfect for Mother and I. Dana at the front desk is the most helpful person we met! She helped us find the best places to eat and went above and beyond anything we expected. To heck with the staying in the casino. We will be back to visit Dana again!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thank you very much for your compliments of Super 8 Hotel. We will look forward to having you come back again next time-- and will also pass on the good words to Dana for giving excellent customer service!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We really loved this hotel.. It was right across from the beach and had very friendly service. Dana, an employee at Super 8 was extremely helpful and did a great job in seeing that i got the best service possible!

Room Tip: Rooms outside of the building are closer to the pool
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Hello and thank you for your review of Super 8! We appreciate your compliments on Dana and will pass along the word to her. Thanks and see you next time!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Hi My Name is Alex. I Stayed There In May,I Hed Wonderful Stay.This India Girl Who Chake Me In She Was Really Wonderful.I Don't Remember Her India Name But She Told Me Her Front Desk Name Was Selena.I Hed Problem With my Room On Chake In But The Way She Help Me out Was Really Impressive.I Am Really Glad That I Stay At This motel & I Mat This Wonderful Person & She Was Really Good At Her Job. I Would Recommend This Hotel And Plan To Stay There Again And Again.

Thank U So Much Super 8 And Selena.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to review Super 8 Hotel. We will surely let Sneha know that you were very satisfied with her level of customer service. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

The staff at Super 8 were fabulous! Dana at the front desk was very friendly and knowledgeable! She made us feel right at home! The room was very clean and we will definitely be staying here the next time we're in Biloxi!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Casey B

Thank you for your review, we will surely let Dana know that you appreciated her excellent customer service! We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks again-

Reviewed May 30, 2012

from the start it has been great dana was nice and help us with everthing we needing we will be back I will tell everbody what a great time we had

Room Tip: go to super 8 they will be happy the staf was great happy
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your complimentary review on Super 8! We appreciate it and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed May 27, 2012

1st i want to say i feel like a fool for not reading these reviews first... we get to the Motel, drive around back to see our neighbors for the night, a bunch of burly bikers and what looked like a group of gang bangers, already thinking this is not gonna be good we opened the door tot the room and the smell is bad, carpets r sticky, and it looked like little blood spots on the ceiling above our bed that they tried covering up with paint, might not of been blood but its looked like it and I'm not CSI ,turn on the A/C and it would only worked when it wanted to, called front desk and they sent someone right out, well he got the A/C working for a little while, it shut off around 11 and we would have to get up to mess with it to come back on. Went to take a hot bath the stopper was missing completely had to stuff a rag to hold water in tub. Around 1:30 am we get woken up by a guy and girl arguing right next to our window, then a fight breaks out, crashing against our window, startled buy this I jump out of bed and look threw curtain to see 2 guy pressed against our window punching each other, then they throw one another against our door, another guys sneaking up on them with a beer bottle in hand to hit one of them, i truly felt like they were gonna end up busting threw the door or window, me and my husband were looking for a something to us as a weapon in case that would happen, and we stood in the bathroom in case one of them started shooting,I was terrified, I wanted to leave at 1:45 after that happened, but we had drove 4 hrs to get there and we were scared to drive home tired, I personally will never step foot on that property again. They make the lobby look all good and the rooms suck, property is not safe, I don't care what the hotel manager will say when he or she response to this. There's people hanging out with the furniture (Chairs) from there rooms pulled out drinking and listening to their loud music. I personally don't think its safe to stay their if your a woman or have children. But if your a gang banger or biker you would fit right in. This place is not fit for a family. Protect your family and keep driving past this place. By 5:30 am we were getting our stuff to get the hell out of there. We tell the manager on duty about the horrible experience we had which she new cause she came out for the fight, she didn't offer a discount of any sort. They don't care they just want your money.

Room Tip: No good rooms here.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Trisha B
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

We appreciate you taking time to review Super 8. We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We do our best to provide a safe and clean environment, and also hire security on high occupancy weekends such as Memorial Day. We would love to talk to you or have you contact the hotel and ask for the GM so he may work with you to resolve your unsatisfactory stay with our property.