Holiday Inn Biloxi
  • Breakfast included
Bayfront Inn(Biloxi)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewshotel is situateddirectly across the streetsouvenir shoproom was cleanfront desk staffwould stay againthe check in processrooms are largespring breakup to dategulfwaitressmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Most things here were great. Location, price, room cleanliness. The walls were paper thin, and our neighbors had teenage kids, so that was a little annoying. We had a small snafu with check-in (the Hotwire payment hadn't come through for some reason). It took longer to resolve than it should have, but they comped us a breakfast.

We were hesitant about this place because I read the review below about someone having their rings stolen. We left our laptop and our camera in the room, and we actually left a piece of paper in the door so we would know if someone had entered. No one did. My wife and I decided the person who wrote that review probably lost their rings and then assumed the staff stole it.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2009

This Holiday Inn is very very nice. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and had a great view of the beach. The restaurant had good food and there is a nice seafood place across the street. The trolly runs right by the hotel. For $5.00, you can get a entire day pass and go wherever you wish in Biloxi or Gulf Port.

I would highly recommend staying here rather than the noisy casino hotels.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank marnac
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We used two free reward nights. We had a 4th floor suite with a view of the gulf. The room was very spacious. We were two adults and 4 children (pre-teen and teen). They had a sitting area with a sofa bed and they also had a chaise lounger. The breakfast wasn't a free continental breakfast, however children EAT FREE at Holiday Inns, so that was a great deal! The breakfast was delicious! The service was SUPER! It was hot and fresh, so to me it was probably better than the continental breakfast and affordable! The beach area across from the hotel is very nice. They have rental chairs and umbrellas. One thing the hotel didn't have was a shower area by the pool, so the only way to get the sand off before entering the hotel was to get in the pool. They really need to add a shower by the pool. The only bad thing I have to say about the hotel is that the first floor is the only smoking floor, so you have to smell horrible smoke when using the first floor (elevator,pool,desk, restaurant)!!!!! That's a bad design! It smells like you are in a casino. My husband immediately started sneezing. This would be the only reason we wouldn't stay here again. They did have a seafood restaurant across the street, however we are cajuns who are partial to our cuisine, so we didn't try this restaurant out. The hotel also has a steak house. I ordered a hamburger through room service and it was delicious!

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2009

We had a nonsmoking, King bed room on the 2nd or 3rd floor. It was very nice. Probably one of the nicest Holiday Inn rooms I've stayed in for a while. It wasn't huge, but just right with a seating area. One light was out, probably the bulb. The room was clean and the bed was comfy for me. I was a little disappointed that there were no movie channels. We stayed for free with our Priority rewards points, but I must admit, if we had to pay the $149 room rate advertised, we probably would have chose a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Hotel stay this weekend was a disaster. Car show at Colisium. Parking space at Hotel is horrible. Pool at Hotel is no place for kids. Vehicle travel around hotel never stops. My car was sideswiped in Parking Lot first night, so did not stay the second night. Trash and beer bottles everywhere. It looked like a fairly nice spot the afternoon we checked in---boy was I wrong. Will never stay in Biloxi again!
Beach across street was OK. Resturant in Hotel???? Went to Casino a few miles away it eat.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple