New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #19 of 46 Hotels in Biloxi
Clarksville, Ohio
“Beautiful view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Staff was friendly. The view was great from our room looking out to sea. However, we were told that our room was a suite with two queen beds and a pull out couch but the pull out couch was not there. The room was in need of updating. The pool was nice. The proximity to the beach was great!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an ocean view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Nicole G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Nicole G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It's great to hear that you liked our friendly staff, hotel location and features. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. I am sorry that there's no pull out sofa in your room. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We take all reviews very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for your next visit.

Lera P
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Hollywood, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Sad to say I was disappointed and hated having to write this review... Both the swimming pool and the fitness room were closed for repairs. This was not advertised when I booked. HI could have disclosed this or shot off an email regarding this if they were unaware at the time of booking. We had a great view of the beach in this nicely oversized room with comfy beds but alas this is Florida and when we went to swim there was an overabundance of dead fish along the shoreline (not HI’s fault but nasty). Brings me full circle to the pool which was drained due to renovations during the hottest time of the year. Whoever was in charge of the renovations did not plan very well, however I understand it’s better than inconveniencing patrons during winter at high tourist season. A mere alert of the situation would have been satisfactory. The toilet was not seated and rocked. Shower head had two settings, spray completely around me or power wash pulse. The window Air Conditioner was propped up with two 2x4’s and rattled all night. We had booked the room for four and we had to request extra towels as it was only stocked for three persons. The Ceiling above the bed had black spots on it and needed to be painted. They only had one luggage cart, a hotel should have 3-4 at any given time in case a selfish patron hoards the only one for themselves. When I booked I was told there was a restaurant on the grounds and one coupon for two persons for breakfast would be issued and additional ones could be purchased. The front desk who seemed very congenial did not recognize me as a Platinum Rewards Member seemed clueless.

Room Tip: 301 has great view of the beach ...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
3 Thank Elizabeth1022013
IHGCare, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Elizabeth1022013,

Thank you for taking the time review our hotel and for being an IHG Rewards Club Platinum member. I am very delighted that you liked the beach view from your room and found our beds comfortable.

It is regrettable that you were not able to enjoy our pool and fitness facilities during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced particularly with the toilet, ceiling and air conditioning system. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be used to consider improvements on our end.

I hope that you give us another chance to provide you with a more satisfying stay in the future.

Faith R
De Queen, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Great location with the beach across the street! Great price for location! Nice clean rooms with an awesome working AC! Staff very friendly! Breakfast was yummy and our waitress did a wonderful job! I would recommend to friends. We will stay again if in the area.

Stayed July 2014
Brookhaven, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just returned from an overnight stay at the Holiday Inn Biloxi with a group of 19 for a conference. Check in went smoothly, even with us paying for our rooms separately, except for one rude employee, who was not only rude to some of our group, but also to the nice man working. Very unprofessional. The room was clean, but only had two towels for a room for four people. Of course we were able to obtain one, but it was a bit inconvenient to have to go to the front desk. I would think four towels would be standard in a room with two queen beds. The major problem we had was breakfast. The hotel was booked solid. Breakfast opened at 6 a.m. No buffet or continental breakfast. It was a sit down restaurant. The problem was that there was only one server and one cook on duty, and we were told that it was like that every day. We ordered at about 620, and by 7 still did not have our breakfast. I do not fault the nice waitress or the unseen cook, but management. They need to hire some help or not offer breakfast at all. I don't know if we would stay here again, mainly because our group wanted breakfast, and most were unable to get it because we had to leave.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank beccafromms
Morgan City, La
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Night Auditor was fabulous with directions. We were coming in from La on 10, then down 110 which just so happened to be closed. Very friendly guy. Older property. Room was clean and housekeeping did a fabulous job. There was an odd funky smell in the room though. Carpet could stand to be changed. It was starting to look worn. No noise from Neighbors even though the property was sold out and I was near the elevators. Overall, I enjoyed my stay. Nothing spectacular but it was sufficient for my needs.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear JMK_MC,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am sorry some aspects of our hotel were not to your liking. I am pleased that our staff was able to offset this displeasure with great service. I was glad to hear you did appreciate our great location.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope your future travel plans will continue to include IHG.

Jaime W
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here this week on business, as my "regular" hotel was booked. This hotel is not fancy, but clean. The bed was very comfortable and I had the best sleep I've had all week here. I did not eat at the restaurant, so I can't comment on food. Staff is very friendly, parking seemed just right (they were booked during my stay and I had no trouble parking). Even with my room almost right on Hwy 90, noise was a non-issue here. I'd stay here again, if I'm on a budget the next time I come through.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We originally had reservations at a Marriott four miles away from the beach but decided, on our day of arrival, to check and see if we could get a room a little closer. The Holiday Inn was the first hotel we decided to take a risk on a cancellation and we were pleasantly surprised. The room was basic but the staff was friendly and helpful. It is literally steps away from the beach and although we didn't have a room with a view we had a pleasant, from the menu, full breakfast with a view of the beach: strawberry pancakes, hash browns, scrambled eggs, grits and an English muffin. Kids (12 and under) eat free with the purchase an adult meal. Only two carts for luggage for the entire hotel. Im not sure if this is typical for hotels so we had to tackle another couple to make sure we got it next. Jk! Otherwise, we had no high expectations and we have no complaints. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank R B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Biloxi, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear R B,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for writing a review about your experience. We’re glad that our location and amenities were suitable to your needs. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we met your expectations. Thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Kind Regards,