Holiday Inn Biloxi
$90
QualityInn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$250
$159
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$126
$114
BestWestern.com
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$169
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$105
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$356
$248
Travelocity
All reviewshotel is situateddirectly across the streetsouvenir shoproom was cleanfront desk staffwould stay againthe check in processrooms are largespring breakup to datehotel roomwaitressmicrowavebedding
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Overall this property was very nice. Staff was very friendly. My only complaint was with the restaurant. It is a Thai food place. Not a big fan of Thai food. They have nothing else on the menu. Was forced to leave and go eat when I was needing to stay in my room and work.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We priced two hotels before stopping at Holiday Inn Express. Great value, weekend rate for week after Labor Day was $104, almost half off competition's rate. Clean room with a great view. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RonBusbea
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Since it was Labor Day weekend our usual stay (Beau Rivage) was way overpriced. Since we had a jam packed schedule we decided to save on hotel room. The room seemed to be newly renovated. We were in room 319 and had a nice view of the water.

There were leftovers from the previous guest in the frig and some water from cleaning left in the bath tub....had the rest of the room not been super clean...those 2 things would have had me worried. Everything else was perfect.

There was no ice machine on that floor that I could find and most of the selection in the coke machine was sold out. I was too tired to try any other floors and just made do. That could be a coke issue so I don't want that to reflect the hotel just in case.

The room had a nice set up with frig and microwave. Bed and pillows were very comfortable and more plush that I would expect at a Holiday Inn.

While the Beau is my first hotel choice in Biloxi, if there is a major price difference, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I really liked 319.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amandasprice
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear amandasprice,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note of your valuable comments and we will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you would consider us again on your next travel.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Not super fancy, but clean and good service. I would stay again. Asked for a late checkout on Sunday, and was given 3 more hours no problem. I haven't usually encountered such eager accommodation at most hotels when I've made that request in the past.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank HeatStroke64
Reviewed August 2, 2013

In spite of the general mediocre reviews of this property, I booked it anyway and decided to take my chances. When I arrived, the front desk agent was friendly but did not recognize my platinum status. The property was attractive, the room clean, and all the basics were okay. Then I noticed that there was no pen or note pad, no guest service directory, and my telephone didn't work. Okay, maintenance fixed the phone only when I tried to use long distance following the dialing directions on the phone, nothing happened. Two trips to the front desk revealed that the directions posted were wrong. Still, I wasn't ready to dismiss this property as awful. They had the updated bedding, the room was clean and comfortable, there was a beach across the street, and the area nice. Night one was fine. Day two was fine, my friend arrived and got checked in and off we went to see a show at the casino/resort down the road. Returned to the hotel to find several fire trucks in the parking lot, a bunch of firemen running around, and a large group of other guests standing and sitting in the parking lot. Sure the property is as good as most of the newer properties but it was okay. It was what happened next that turned my opinion - and it has nothing to do with the property itself but with a complete incompetent general manager. The lone staff person who seemed to know what she was doing came out and told us that there had been a malfunction of some sort with the fire sprinkler system on the third floor and it was flooded. The hotel was not on fire but they would have to let the fire marshal survey what had happened and advise them of how to proceed. Although he had arrived, the general manager was no where to be seen. When the fire marshal determined he could not allow the hotel to be occupied without a functional sprinkler system, he then organized this firemen to help everyone, floor by floor safely enter and retrieve our belongings. The general manager then announced that there were available rooms along the road and they would be processing refunds in the next few days and if anyone paid cash, they could come back the next day to request a refund. Since I live 300 miles away from this hotel, am not a frequent visitor to Biloxi, and have no idea what is available, I approached the front desk and the GM asking for help in locating a room. At 11 pm this guy apparently was to sent several hundred people out to drive randomly up and down the highway to find new lodging. After refusing to leave the desk, after half an hour the one competent staff person finally called a nearby Quality Inn and confirmed they had the rooms I needed. As the general manager of a hospitality venue, he and his staff should have been prepared to deal with an unlikely event. I asked for no compensation other than assurances the prepaid charges to my card would be processed and assistance with securing alternative lodging. Every other system other than the fire sprinkler system was working fine. Computers, internet, all power, air conditioning - all that stuff was working. The front desk had full ability to review their registrations and since there were "rooms everywhere" assist all of us guests with locating appropriate lodging that met out needs. It is not the facility itself that is at fault here. The basics are all in place for an ordinary, clean, and decent place to sleep. The fire marshall did the right thing to comply with the regulations. He isn't at fault. I don't think the property can prevent acts such as this which according to the police investigator appeared to be vandalism. However, as the general manager of a property representing a respected world wide brand in the hospitality industry, this was a total and complete failure. The property is okay - it is the management that fails both the guests and the staff. Stay away.

Room Tip: if you want gulf views you have to be on the upper floors. don't expect any frills or anything special.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank rig2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear rig2,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. Providing excellent customer service is one of the things we pride ourselves on and we are sorry to read that in this case you feel we have fallen short of your expectations. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A