“Unique, interesting place with GREAT food!”

Ole Biloxi Fillin Station
Ranked #26 of 235 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Unique, interesting place with GREAT food!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We accidentally found this restaurant. The outside looked neat so we decided to give it a try. This place is small with no air conditioning, but has fans so we stayed cool. The decor and atmosphere is one-of-a-kind and beautifully pulled off. The service was great. The food was some of the best we had all week. The red beans and rice were the best (and we had some at other areas restaurants. Loaded fries...Awesome! Bbq chicken with deep fried jalapeño sandwich...yum! I had a sandwich with ham and bread with sun dried tomatoes. The sandwich wasn't great, but everything else at our table was fabulous. We wanted to go back before we headed home, but ran out of time! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Visited June 2013

Peterborough, Canada
“Great Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

What a great little find. Busy little spot,but off the beaten path.Good bar food, large portions. Friendly staff. Will be back.

• Visited July 2012
ft lauderdale fl
“GREAT FOOD AND BEER!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We loved the place! They have locally brewed beer that was really good! The crawfish nachos and Bacon Parmesan oysters were great. We enjoyed this place very much and the wait staff was very friendly.

• Visited June 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Loaded French Fries”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I wish this place was in my hometown because this would be my hangout.

The Bloody Mary really hit the spot for me and they had a nice variety of beers that were good and cold. We did see that they offered boiled crawfish for $15 / all you can eat if I remember correctly which is not a bad deal at all.

I wasn't really hungry but my wife decided she was going to try the loaded french fries and I told her that they were all hers and I wouldn't eat any.... Those words only stood true till the fries were set in front of us. The fries looked so good that I had to try them partially because they were not regular fries but more like potato wedges. I am glad I tried them because they were as good as they look and I eventually ate more than half of them. I am not one to think much of what you might get in a bar but I will definitely be back for more of that and I will be trying other items on the menu.

The bartender was friendly and attentive even though we were there pretty early, I think they were opening when we walked in, and she seemed to be quite busy prepping the bar for the rest of the day. The staff in general seemed to be quite busy getting ready but all were friendly. I also have to say that this place was exceptionally clean.

• Visited May 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Entrees were average but potatoes were great”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Tried the po'boy shrimp sandwich and the mahi mahi wrap and the food was just average. The potatoes were really good.

Visited April 2013

Been to Ole Biloxi Fillin Station? Share your experiences!