“Fun happy hour/bar food”

Ole Biloxi Fillin Station
Ranked #25 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We work at Keesler AFB and often after work will seek a fun Happy Hour. The Fillin Station never disappoints with it's casual laid by atmosphere and it's decent bar food menu. They have lots of well priced beer to choose from and the nacho's are the best I've had. The Mahi-Mahi wrap is also great. I wouldn't choose this as a romantic night out and I woulnd't deem it 'family friendly' but I would suggest it as a great place to relax with friends or grab a quick bite!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went for lunch, took way to long to get our food and it wasnt correct and was cold....who wants to eat COLD seared tuna???? Too bad becuase the location and atmosphere was great. I wont be back.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Good beer selection. Good service. Gumbo is straight forward and good but the oysters are the star. Plump and fresh. Raw or char-boiled.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Recommended by our cab driver, this was a home run. Live entertainment with great beers and drinks. Will definitely go back on our next trip.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very unique restaurant. It is truly set up in an old filling station. My husband and I shared the crawfish nachos and they were they so very tasty! Cleaning our plate was a daunting task but we met the challenge! Will definately return on our next trip to Biloxi. Hopely on a warmer day. Was very cold and the wind was blowing through the large garage door that remained open thoughtout our lunch visit.