“Po Boys!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had some po boys-one shrimp and one club, a shrimp basket, and red beans & rice. Everyone liked their food and we all tried each others as well. Great atmosphere. A bit pricey.

There are newer reviews for Ole Biloxi Fillin Station

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Service was just terrible. Waited over an hour for lunch, then they brought one meal at a time. Everyone was starved from the wait, so we all ended up sharing each others food. I know FOR SURE I won't be back.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food is solid but not outstanding. We loved the hospitality and atmosphere. It was a lovely spring day, so we ate outside and enjoyed the neighborhood sights and sounds. My husband enjoyed his oysters rockefeller and I enjoyed the fried shrimp. The side of fries was gigantic, but the oil was old and they fires were soggy and undercooked. Fun place but the food prep needs some work.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Another one of those accidental discoveries that we love. It's an old gas station converted to a bar/cafe. Local cuisine, great atmosphere. If I lived here, I'd go back again and again.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I would eat these every day if I didn't live 900 miles away! Wish they had delivery. That secret sauce is wonderful. The trio basket of shrimp, oysters and crawfish is enough for 2 people. Give the local Magnolia company pecan beer a try.