“no”

Palace Buffet
Ranked #2 of 15 Quick Bites in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue, Mongolian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: The Palace Buffet goes beyond all-you-can-eat. Enjoy endless options of fabulous food. Take part in the preparation. It's an interactive dining experience unlike any other.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

The place was empty but the food was good. I was disappointed at the desserts.The desserts were stale..in a casino, leftover, crusty stale

Reviewed March 12, 2019

Sunday Brunch was very good. Food was very tasty. I was impressed with how well seasoned the food was and the selection was also great. I was sorry that I got full because it was so good I wanted more. They had prime rib which I found especially good and the seafood (especially shrimp - many different ways) was worth the trip. I would agree with others this was one of the best in Biloxi.

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Polite staff. The food was soooo good. Tons to choose from. A sweet lovers paradise. Well worth the price. We will be back on our next trip for sure!

Reviewed March 4, 2019

This buffet was a pleasant surprise. Lots of choices to make anyone happy. I concentrated on the seafood, starting with you-peel-em shrimp and then on to fried shrimp, fried clam strips and fried catfish. My favorites were the fried shrimp and the clam strips. The seafood gumbo was great; not too spicy and not overpowered by sausage. My wife enjoyed the fried okra, red beans and rice, mac and cheese. There were some sugar-free desserts, but sadly they all had crusts so they weren't really carb-free for diabetics. My wife loved the flourless chocolate cake which was really more like a fudge. She had seconds of that one!

Reviewed February 18, 2019

it was a great buffet if you like buffets not over whelming the food is good the help always friendly one of the best buffets in biloxi

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Palace Buffet? Share your experiences!