“Outstanding Food”

Palace Buffet
Ranked #10 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue, Mongolian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: The Palace Buffet goes beyond all-you-can-eat. Enjoy endless options of fabulous food. Take part in the preparation. It's an interactive dining experience unlike any other.
Dallas, TX
“Outstanding Food”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Seems the food was a better quality than most of the other casinos. Well worth any price. Got a great discount with our points.

Visited February 2014

Pearl, MS
“One of the best Buffets on the MS Coast”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended, smoke free environment to dine. The Palace Buffet has a great variety, and many of the items are cooked while you wait, to your request. Weekend prices are similar to other casino buffets ($$) however this place is worth checking out.

1 Thank Ron M
“Very good food and variety ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

It is not the average buffet, you do pay a little more, it was about $22 per person, but the staff was really nice, allowing us to look at their buffet before deciding if we wanted to eat here, I loved the variety of food but specially all the stations they have where you can tell the chef what do you want and you choose your ingredients and condiments, our food was amazing, specially the big and good variety of deserts... Great place!

Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“The best buffet on the Mississippi Gulf Coast!!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I live here in Mississippi and I have been to all the buffets on the Coast.....some more than a few times. I always return to the Palace Casino Buffet if I want the best buffet choices!! This casino has three "cooked to order" stations that lets me enjoy food prepared the way I want it!!! The salad bar and the dessert bar are also great because they offer so many choices!! I highly recommend the praline sauce over some vanilla ice cream!!!! If you want the BEST buffet then you really need to visit the Palace Casino!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Sheralyn A
Pittsburg, TX
“Goodness - it's fantastic!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

stopped by the Palace Casino on our way home to Texas from Florida because it's a NON-SMOKING casino, and absolutely loved the whole experience. But I'm here to give you a 5-star rating for the buffet. If you're use to the usual "looks-good-tastes-like cardboard" casino buffets, you're going to be blown away by this food! Very unlike us, we asked to talk to the manager (Tre' Pechon), to thank him for the appearance, and taste of the food.

We had the fresh Gulf oysters (dozens of 'em - so good!), and shrimp, plus I had to have a little of everything - all of which was the best buffet food ever - OK, best FOOD, period. You should go.....

• Visited February 2014