“great dungeoness crab”

Palace Buffet
Ranked #13 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue, Mongolian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: The Palace Buffet goes beyond all-you-can-eat. Enjoy endless options of fabulous food. Take part in the preparation. It's an interactive dining experience unlike any other.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Large fresh cooked variety on buffet bar. The Italian bar cooks to order, a great shrimp scampi, and you can pick any ingredients. Fabulous!

2  Thank winifred9188

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The food looked delicious, and I'm sure that if you didn't have any dietary restrictions, it would be a great place to eat! I have to eat gluten-free meals. Currently, my only options for gluten free at the Palace Buffet are: the salad bar, the meat carving station meats, sweet potato, regular potato and the Mongolian grill. None of their desserts are gluten free. I only ate here one time during my stay. The manager of the buffet spoke to the chef, and he did make my stir fry separately. For my first bowl, I selected several vegetables and chicken. The first bowl of stir fry was actually very good, and after I'd finished, I went back to get another bowl of just vegetables. However, the second time, it just tasted like a bowl of salt, and I couldn't eat it. From what I understand, the regular chef, who has a good understanding of how to cook gluten free and who is very accommodating, was off for the holidays. The food supervisor, Tre, said that they are working to become more accommodating at all of the casino restaurants for guests and visitors who have food allergies. With that in mind, I will happily give the Palace Buffet another try the next time that we visit Biloxi.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The food was fresh and so good. Great variety... something for everybody's likings. The waiters and waitresses were very nice and stayed on top of things we needed. Especially liked that it was non-smoking.... could actually taste what you were eating! The Palace is a keeper. Thanks for giving us a smoke free casino and eatery on the gulf coast.

1  Thank Janis S
Reviewed December 18, 2013

It's like all Casino Buffets, nice food with a decent selection, but the price is a little high. Wish they could price it more like Golden Corral and it would be worth the money.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is our GO TO Buffet when we come down every month, Its a MUST HAVE!!

Thanksgiving was UNBELIEVEABLE! Crabs legs were so tender and NOT SALTY, You could tell the water must have been changed often. Prime Rib, you could cut it with a BUTTER KNIFE!

Never had cornbread stuffing before, but with the Fresh Giblett Gravy that was just put out, fresh and hot it was delicious.
The flavor was SPOT ON! This was the most enjoyable meal.

Wait time was fast, the food was bountiful and the quality EXCELLENT
Buffet manager (Dan Broussard) was greeting everyone! Out of all the buffets we go to at the casinos, He is the only one who I have ever seen, touch tables, smile and interact with the guests. He is a true diplomat to your establishment..

A Gentleman like him is hard to find. He truely takes pride in his
Buffet and makes everyone welcome.

Thank You for a wonderful Thanksgiving. To make it OVER THE TOP, we checked in to the Hotel with a surprise of a New updated room. LED lights above the bed, A beautiful new MODERN bathroom, with glass shower. WOW can it get any better!!!!!!

We will be returning Christmas Week for a two night stay. Lookoing forward to another great Holiday.

1  Thank trikers

Been to Palace Buffet? Share your experiences!