“Pretty Good Brisket , even in MS!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hog Heaven - CLOSED

Hog Heaven
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Pretty Good Brisket , even in MS!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

went driving down Beach Blvd and saw this place and decided to give it a try. Great back patio/porch area in addition to inside seating. Friendly service , good bucket-o-beer specials and I must admit even though my BBQ tastes lean heavily to my Lexington NC style home field I was very very pleased with the BBQ Brisket. I'd go back again for sure.

• Visited November 2013

Santa Maria, California
“Try this place after The Shed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I got to meet the owner and he said it waa really good...and he was right! For BBQ folks, go try The Shed first and then come here. I think you'll find out that the food is just as good, if not better! I liked this place and will definitely come back!

Visited August 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Yummy BBQ!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I read the reviews before we came and had second thoughts on dining here but I was quite surprised by the food and atmosphere. We sat on the patio where one of the staff was having a birthday party and entertained the crowd with her singing skills and shared her cake with the customers. Our server was very nice & attentive. We ordered pulled pork, ribs & shrimp Po-boys. Our food was fresh, fast and so good. We had both custom sauces the sweet & spicy, great flavor. Love the toasted buns. The meat was tender, ribs were fall off the bone good. I recommend giving Hog Heaven a try.

• Visited August 2013
Springfield, LA, USA
“Wonderful fried green tomatoes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Some of the best fried green tomatoes, ever. Ribs were good, as were the green beans. French fries , so so. Service also so so. We did go in late in the evening, so maybe they were ready to call it a day.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“False Advertisment!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

They have signs everwhere saying Happy Hour 1/2 price drinks. ..but they fail to tell you it doesn't apply to mixed drinks until you get bill!!! Poor management!

• Visited July 2013