“Bring your wallet.”
Review of Hog Heaven - CLOSED

Hog Heaven
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mobile, Alabama
“Bring your wallet.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Recommend the sausage. Overall good b-b-q. Service is good friendly and fast. Have been there several times. Portions get smaller and price goes up. Will not go back. Food is not worth the price.

• Visited May 2013

Farmington, Missouri
“NEVER EVER AGAIN”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the WORST rest we have EVER ate at in our lives. The ribs were not even etible and the mac and cheese looked like we got the last servings that were left in the pan from all day. But the next table that sat down beside us looked like that they had a fresh new creamy batch. Banana pudding started out being good(guess that is what it wa) but ended up having something VERY soured and spoiled in the bottom. The YOUNG waitress was sweet when she took our order, gave us our food and bill. But that was the only three times we saw her. Very young staff with no obvious management on deck that nite. Cell phones were more important with the staff.

• Visited July 2013
Zachary, Louisiana
“We were in "Hog Heaven"”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Really good food and really good prices. I ordered the kids burger since I was not that hungry. It was the best burger I have had in a while. Husband had the pulled pork with potatoe salad and baked beans. Let me just say that the potatoe salad is not DIET but it is DELICIOUS!!

Visited July 2013
Lees Summit, MO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BBQ YUM!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

It was super hot the day we were there, so we decided to get our meals to go and eat at home in the AC! The girl took my order, offered me a seat and a soda, and was VERY nice. Food was ready in short order and packaged well. We had pulled chicken, pulled pork, beans, and potato salad. Very delicious. Different from KC BBQ, but wonderful nonetheless. A little pricey, I thought, but is right on the beach.

• Visited June 2013
“Can You Say KKK!!??”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Omg....Bad service....I thought slavery attitudes were gone. ... if you are African American don't go there, you will be totally ignored. ... never thought people would act like this in the presence of children. ....I mean come on it's 2013. ... not 1930.... but hold up we did just get free here. ....lol.... this place should be Hog Hell not Heaven. ....

• Visited July 2013