“Perfection”

Ranked #1 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Every time I come I fall in love a little more! I cannot say there has ever been a problem! Such. A great staff and all together a well run place to eat!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,156)

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Cool place with a great casual atmosphere; very nice food choices on the menu; reasonable prices; excellent service; my party of five thoroughly enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Wife had simple shrimp and I had the deep reds. Both were spectacular! Wish I had eaten there every meal.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We had intentions of eating at a different local restaurant on Saturday night but plans fell through so on our way back to our hotel we spotted The Half Shell Oyster House. What a wonderful change of plans!! The food was totally amazing and the service was top notch. We had the Oysters Orleans and the Seafood Stuffed Portabella for starters. My husband had a shrimp dish for the main course and I enjoyed the Seafood Pasta. Both were perfect! We will return anytime we get remotely close to Biloxi!!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Enjoyed this restaurant. Loved the food. It was fresh and tasty. The building is really pretty and comes with history like all the little buildings around Biloxi; chocked full of stories. The service could've been better. It was lacking somewhat.

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!