“Expecting great oysters got an amazing meal”

Half Shell Oyster House
Ranked #1 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Oyster House expect great oysters... yes but meal started there and took off. raw oysters very good, chargrilled oysters downright amazing with the Chargrilled and Orleans topping the list. where to go from here? Ruby red's heard a lot about them never tried them now I want them for as many meals as I can, Throw in Shrimp Orleans and stuffed Redfish for main courses. Kaylee our waitress was outstanding great sense of humor friendly knowledgable. Worth every dime and will be a must for any returns to Biloxi

Write a ReviewReviews (2,156)

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Everything about the Half Shell was enjoyable. The restaurant has a great ambiance. The hostess and servers were friendly and highly competent. The food was amazing--every bite was delicious. The restaurant is not cheap, but you absolutely get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this restaurant and would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is a great place to have dinner. I had the best Filet Mignon I have had in a long time, my husband had red fish and loved them. The wine is great, the atmosphere is warm and friendly. Will definitely eat here on our next trip!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The meal of red fish, turnip greens and sweet potato soufflé was great. My son had the shrimp and grits, he was happy with his meal also. I am a Southerner, the greens were exceptional. The servings for all were good size. Price was very reasonable.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch and it was such a nice experience... Food was great, service was great and loved the atmosphere! Would definitely go back :)

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!