“Great Restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Everything about the Half Shell was enjoyable. The restaurant has a great ambiance. The hostess and servers were friendly and highly competent. The food was amazing--every bite was delicious. The restaurant is not cheap, but you absolutely get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this restaurant and would definitely eat there again.

Visited August 2014

Spring Hill, Florida
“Excellent Atmosphere & Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is a great place to have dinner. I had the best Filet Mignon I have had in a long time, my husband had red fish and loved them. The wine is great, the atmosphere is warm and friendly. Will definitely eat here on our next trip!

Visited August 2014
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

The meal of red fish, turnip greens and sweet potato soufflé was great. My son had the shrimp and grits, he was happy with his meal also. I am a Southerner, the greens were exceptional. The servings for all were good size. Price was very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014
“Nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch and it was such a nice experience... Food was great, service was great and loved the atmosphere! Would definitely go back :)

“Pretty good! ”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I dined here on a Thursday evening. (I suggest you call ahead) We had the crab cakes and fried green tomatoes to start, the flavor was good but it was covered in too much sauce. I had the filet and shrimp, ribeye and seafood pasta. Overall it was good, we will most likely return.