“Excellent!”

Ranked #1 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We took a shrimp boat tour and this restaurant was mentioned so we decided to give it a shot. It was absolutely amazing. I am a huge fan of the Royal Reds. Everything from beginning to end was fantastic. I would recommend dining here but get there early :)

1  Thank Suzee70

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We always enjoy visiting the Half Shell when we come to Biloxi each summer! The royal reds are usually my favorite each visit, however, I tried the charbroiled oyster sampler and now I am hooked! The different types of oysters in the sampler allowed me to taste the various editions. I will more surely return and this is classic a Gulf Coast cuisine!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We eat quite often at the Half Shell in Sarasota and it has always been excellent!!

Last night at the Half Shell in Biloxi was mediocre !!

Bar Service was excellent while we waited on table! It was down hill from there! Waiter was not with it - didn't bring correct sides/ salads!! Didn't seem to be able to correct issues in a timely manner!

Took awhile for food to come to table - presentation from kitchen was ok! Had to wait 15 minutes for check once we asked for it! Waiter kept apologizing instead of picking up the pace!!

Could have been the waiter who made the evening not quite up to par - we have had excellent food and service at other half shell's!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

While on the beach we were told by the guys who rented jet skies about this restaurant. We eat lunch and loved it.i order gulf shrimp with steamed broccoli and sweet potatoe creme brulee. My wife ordered crab cakes . For a appetizers we shared mushrooms stuffed with seafood. I lived most of my life as a commercial fisherman on the Chesapeake Bay and seafood is something I know about. So when I say it was the best I've eaten in a long time that says a lot. The service was great and this restaurant has our business from now on.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had chargrilled oysters. Some were very large. We like them well done. We had to send some back to the grill. My husband had the New Orleans Chargrilled. They were spicey but he enjoyed them. The fried green tomatoe and bacon sandwich was good. The server was good and we sat and got our food in a decent amount of time. We went on a Tuesday during lunch. Prices were decent too.