“Great place”

Ranked #1 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Great food and service. I had shrimp and grits and my husband had the ribeye. Both were exceptional. There was a short wait to be seated but staff was very efficient .

There are newer reviews for Half Shell Oyster House

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I took a friend to lunch yesterday at the Half Shell. The food was delicious, we didn't feel rushed and we had a great time just visiting. We had the Sampler Oyster Appetizer. All 4 kinds of oysters were absolutely delicious. He had the Fried Green Tomatoes and Crab Cakes and really enjoyed it. I had the Seafood Pasta. It was full of all sorts of seafood and was served at just the right temperature. I recommend the Half Shell in Biloxi and in Gulfport quite often.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We enjoyed a delicious lunch and excellent service at Half Shell Oyster House. Our waitress Kristi suggested the fried green tomatoes and crab cakes as an appetizer. Turned out to be an excellent suggestion. The Red Royals & Red Fish Orleans also delicious. Kristi provided excellent service. Can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

After reading other reviews, went here for dinner while staying at Beau Rivage. Very disappointed! Romaine lettuce in the Caesar salad was white with a pink tinge. Did not like the weird potatoes, which were overcooked and sitting in some kind of oil (hopefully Olive oil). The fried oysters were just okay but nothing to rave about. Maybe it was just a bad day for what I ordered but I do not recommend.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've been here many times and the food is always excellent. I would have given five stars but I ordered the shrimp lunch today and it had 7 yes seven medium small shrimp for $9. My daughter had the kids shrimp for $5 and she had twice the shrimp! What's even worse you can get these shrimp right off the boat across the street for $3 a pound. I guess if you want a shrimp lunch, order off the kids menu or you will still need to buy another lunch somewhere else.

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!