“Favorite Place - Best Value in Biloxi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Half Shell Oyster House

Half Shell Oyster House
Ranked #2 of 219 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Favorite Place - Best Value in Biloxi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Half Shell Oyster House is the best value in Biloxi. The quality of food and service for the price they charge is amazing. My wife and I have been many times and have never had a bad experience. We even take our kids and out of town guests on occasion and everyone enjoys it. I haven't quite made it throught the menu yet, but some of my favorites are the crab cakes, seafood gumbo, oysters sampler (a dozen cooked 4 different ways), and the ribeye. My absolute favorite is the Grouper and Lobster Oscar...mmm mmm mmm! If you are going for dinner, I recommend going early, unless you are prepared to wait....but it's worth it!

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

we visited this place for a special date with my wife.
Food was very good the staff was attentive. Price bit high for what you get.
I will return but only for special events.

• Visited June 2013
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Best oysters on the coast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat. The atmosphere is old French. If you want oysters this is the place to go.

“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a regular dining choice for us, and about the first place I recommend to anybody I meet. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is great. The char broiled oysters are some of the best you can get.

Calhoun City, Mississippi
“We eat there at least once a month”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We live on the Gulf Coast and eat at HSOH several times a month. Locations in Biloxi and Gulfport. Best steak is the Filet, my wife says Caesar Salad is best ever and we always save room for Key LIme Pie. For lunch or to make sure I have room for the pie, I'll get the Uptowner sandwich.

• 5 of 5 stars

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!