“Seafood delite”

Ranked #1 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food here is excellent my companion and I cleaned are plates and will be going back for more. The space is large and a bit noisy but the food overcomes that. Try the crab cakes or the flounder or the fried shrimp as good as any on the coast. The area is quite at night but do not be deterred go there for wonderful sea food

There are newer reviews for Half Shell Oyster House

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Always a favorite restaurant when I'm in Biloxi! Good service and great food! I always go early in the evening to avoid the rush. It can get crowded.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I ate here with a group and the food was excellent. I had the flatbread for an appetizer and for the main course I had blackened Mahi Mahi, steamed broccoli, and cajun potatoes. The food was excellent and everyone at my table cleaned their plate. The atmosphere is great and I recommend it.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

After the referrals by locals and the reviews and the decor I really wanted to like this place. Not being Oyster fans the Mrs and I had the see food pot pie. I thought it was dry and tasteless and the crust had been pre-made and plopped on top. The Mrs liked it though. What sealed it for me was the draft beer was served in what seemed like tiny 200ml glasses. Me personally, I was disappointed.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a great restaurant if you like seafood! The menu is overwhelmingly seafood and it's hard to choose because everything sounds so delicious. Everything is locally caught, which is just great. When we were there they even had a program where you can scan a QR code to find out where in the Gulf the shrimp you are dining in comes from. . Very cool!

Service was also very prompt, friendly and professional.

I would definitely return to this restaurant and also would highly recommend it.

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!