“Awesome Royal Reds”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Memphis, Tennessee
“Awesome Royal Reds”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The royal reds here are awesome. We also had the fried platter it was ok. And I had a stuffed portabella mushroom dish that was also very good.

Visited April 2013

“Seafood So FRESH and TASTY”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I was on the Mississippi Gulf Coast this weekend for a police motorcycle competition. We arrived about 8:30pm and after checking in we went here to eat. The location and decor of the building is very inviting. It looks like it's in a refurbished downtown Biloxi historic building. The inside has exposed brick and painted walls and lighting is good enough to let you peruse the menu but also romantic at the same time. I ordered the oyster sampler as an appetizer and it was very tasty. As our main course I ordered the filet with fried okra and french fries and my wife ordered the half shell chicken with steamed broccoli and Caesar salad. My steak was cooked medium well perfectly. I hardly needed the steak knife. My sides were flavorful and tasty as well. My wife enjoyed her chicken thoroughly and said for steam broccoli had a nice taste. The service was excellent and friendly. I which I could remember the young lady's name. We called before going and was told about fifteen minutes but when we arrived we were promptly seated. This place is worth any person looking for a great meal in Biloxi. You will not be disappointed.

Dallas, Texas
“Not Great”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The place was crowded, but the food didn't live up to the recommendation we got at our hotel.
We went early to avoid a long wait. That worked, but it didn't make up for the service. They got my wife's order wrong, even though she was careful to be explicit. I ordered a second glass of wine and it showed up after we were finished eating. Not likely to return.

1 Thank rrc59
LA ROCHELLE
“overrated average”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

oysters were not the freshes but ok.
Service slow
If you want fresh fresh drive on to Florida panhandel; Appalachicola.

Visited May 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Was not worth the wait”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband loves oysters so we decided to visit here with our friends. We did not have a reservation and it was Saturday night. We were told there was a 30 minute wait for a table. This did not faze us as we had not seen our friends for a while so we went to the bar and had a drink while waiting for our table.
We were ushered downstairs and took our seats. This is where the trouble started. Our waitress came over to take our order and she was very rude. We did take a little while to make up our minds as we were visitors to the US but we certainly did not deserve the attitude she gave us. Everyone received their starters except me. When she delivered the main courses, she realised she had forgotten it and did not offer any apology. Just mentioned that is was probably a good thing I did not have one as my main was large. The meal (steak as I don't like seafood) was mediocre.
My husband who has eaten oysters all over the world mentioned that his were quite tasteless. Pity as he was really looking forward to eating oysters in Biloxi as he knows that there are some quite incredible tasting ones in this region. A huge let down. Our friends who live about 30 minutes from Biloxi were not impressed with this restaurant either.