“Excellent all around!”

Ranked #1 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Try the oysters! I had raw as well as the sampler broiled and they were all fabulous!! Service if large party was great as well. We were a group of 12 asking for a lot of food. Bloody Mary was a nice surprise as well

Write a ReviewReviews (2,088)

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The best grilled oysters on the coast! When in MS this is one of our favorite spots. The service is always good, and we enjoy taking friends and family here.

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I ate dinner & both had the parmesan, dill flounder and were not impressed with out meals. Our waiter was good. My gumbo side was less than average.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were on the prowl for oysters and hit the jackpot here. Oysters on the half shell were fresh and delicious but when it came to the fired Oysters.....heavenly! We still talk about them and having eaten many oysters in our life these rank at the top. Staff was friendly and had no problem when we requested to sit up stairs as it was a big gloomy on the first floor. We hope to return.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I absolutely love going to eat at the Half Shell. The prices are very reasonable for a great seafood place, and we have yet to try something we didn't like. The staff is extremely friendly and has a great knowledge of wine/beer pairings, and we often order from their personal suggestions. We are never disappointed!

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!