“Good Oysters with large variety”

Half Shell Oyster House
Ranked #1 of 237 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Washington
“Good Oysters with large variety”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This restaurant has a large variety of oysters prepared in many different ways. The serving portions are big but my oyster dinner was deep fried and I hoped for sauteed. The turnip greens were bitter, but the grits and cheese was great. The oyster appetizer was great though. I suggest the oyster variety appetizer!

Visited October 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My wife and I ate here for our last meal before heading home up north. My wife thought the gumbo was one of the best that she had in the area. I had the fried oysters and they were incredible.

“Wonderful food”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We had a short wait for our table but it was worth the wait. We had oysters on the half shell and my husband had a po boy and a beer which he very much enjoyed.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great oysters! And other food too!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

My party stopped in here for dinner on a Saturday night....if you don't want to wait come early...we were here at 530ish and only waited about 5 minutes for seats for a party of six. We sat upstairs, be careful...the stairs are very steep! I was the only one who had oysters, the rest of my party had burgers, pasta or wings...they were all happy with their meals. My oysters were good but very expensive...I had the best of the best sampler...liked all but one flavor. The only complaint we had was that our very pricey mixed drinks had little to no alcohol in them.....so get wine or beer...or a virgin mixed drink.... :(

Elephant Butte, New Mexico
“Seafood Heaven”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This eating establishment is located in a two story brick structure which has been remodeled and is nicely appointed...great seafood...shrimp to die for....oysters, too. The only downside was a noisy dumbwaiter which delivers from kitchen to the upstairs dining area...sounded as if we were under attack by enemy bombers....choose a downstairs table if possible...otherwise, great place...highly recommended.

Visited October 2012

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!