“Terrific dinner experience: food, ambience, service & value”
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife & I had dinner at the Grill on Wednesday 12/26 in a party of 7. We sat at one of the tall, rectangular tables in the bar & had a wonderful time. FYI: this Grill was better than those we have been to in other cities. Ambience was attractive in a dimly lit, sophisticated way without being stuffy. Service was attentive, although the excellent bread with olive oil & balsamic vinegar had a hard time keeping up with our crowd's appetites.

Value was particularly good on this Wednesday night because we arrived during happy hour (before 6:30). Our group then quickly ordered a lot of decent house chardonnay for $3/glass. We also had several of that day's discount special of delicious bang bang shrimp @ $5/ea, which my wife & I accompanied with a very good beet & goat cheese salad. I also enjoyed their beer selection, which included my favorite: Sierra Nevada pale ale.

With the pricing for happy hour & the daily special, plus the quality of the food/ambience/service, this was a terrific experience.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Love this place. Bartender knows what my wife and I like to drink--done to perfection every time. Great happy hour food and price ($5). Everything on the menu is great. The scallops are excellent, the fontina chop is mouthwatering, the bang bang shrimp is just right. Friendly staff and mangement

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The service at the bar is great . The drinks are well made and the food is consistantly good. This seems to be a watering hole for the locals.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

My two sisters from out of town, my daughter and my 92 year old Mother went to Edgewater Mall in Biloxi Mississippi to have our first ever photo taken with Santa at the Mall. We were all dressed in red for the photo. After the photo we enjoyed a delicious meal at the Bonefish Grill located next to the mall. The service was top notch and the food was awesome.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This beautiful, well-managed place is a great place to kick back with frinds and have a classy evening of cocktailsk and good food. I have been here over 30 times and never had a bad meal or experience here. Good bartenders.