“Dinner with Family after a photo with Santa”
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My two sisters from out of town, my daughter and my 92 year old Mother went to Edgewater Mall in Biloxi Mississippi to have our first ever photo taken with Santa at the Mall. We were all dressed in red for the photo. After the photo we enjoyed a delicious meal at the Bonefish Grill located next to the mall. The service was top notch and the food was awesome.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This beautiful, well-managed place is a great place to kick back with frinds and have a classy evening of cocktailsk and good food. I have been here over 30 times and never had a bad meal or experience here. Good bartenders.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Too dark to read the menu, I see a lot of customers re-positioning themselves so they can also get better light to read the menu. Food is OK, service a bit pretentious.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was our first time at Bonefish Grill and we were on vacation in Biloxi, MS. You HAVE to get the "Bang, Bang Shrimp" for an appetizer. It is fantastic! More than enough for two people. We had ordered a the "Diablo Shrimp Fettucine" for an entree and quite honestly it was way too much with the app. We could not finish our entree as it was jam-packed with shrimp! They have the freshest shrimp - jumbo - sweet - and tender! We will definitely go back! Loved it!

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

My husband loves the Mussel's Josephine. I personally love the Bang Bang shrimp and Sea Bass with Mango Salsa. It did take quite a while to get our entrees out, but we were there at peak hour so it's understandable.