“Expensive But Worth It”
Review of Bonefish Grill - CLOSED

Bonefish Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Expensive But Worth It”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My husband, his friend, and myself went and it was great! Everything was expensive ($55 for just two people) but I did have two drinks and my husband had a beer not that it helps the price much to take them off. I have the salmon burger... wow was it good! The boys both loved their food too and the appetizer was free since both of them were active duty military! Our waiter was great! He was funny and got everything we asked for without hovering over us the whole time. I don't understand though why they have a certain drink on the menu when they aren't allowed the certain kind of Vodka to make it. I tried to order it and he said the state of MS doesn't allow it. I get the menus are probably nation wide but they could at least mark through it or tell us before hand. Overall though we all walked out full and very happy.

• Visited June 2012

biloxi ms
“good food service”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

in the mall on the beach. do everything I need in one area. shop and have a great lunch or dinner. good food good prices.

Visited May 2012
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate there earlier this evening and were completely satisfied. The Bang Bang Shrimp was a perfect starter and we enjoyed our grouper and sea bass. We will definitely remember to eat Bonefish Grill in other cities.

Spanish Fort, Alabama
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Yes, I know it is a chain, but it is always great. Great food, great drinks, awesome service!

Visited March 2012
Biloxi, Mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food good...service bad”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Not very attentive service. We were seated 10min before waiter came to table. Food was good but a little salty.