Spouse and I stayed overnight for a birthday celebration. The only con about the place is the view across Beach Boulevard. The area is still recovering post Katrina. We stayed in a king studio. The bed was INCREDIBLY INVITING AND COMFORTABLE. The staff could not have been nicer or more accomodating. Nice little spread in the breakfast room listed as "continental breakfast" .... more than your typical cereal and bagel offerings!!!! Like us, most locals come to the coast just for the casinos as unfortunately the water isn't much to look at until you get to GulfShores, AL (Ours is the nasty side of the Gulf). So, for casino hoppers, this is the best of both worlds! A comfortable, nice, quiet stay close to the "real" casinos (Beau Rivage and Hard Rock) without having to pay weekend "real casino" hotel prices!!!!
PARTING WORDS: (1) Check in is on the 3rd floor - not sure if signage is adequately clear upon arrival; and (2) If you are not familiar with the region, please note that the "sulfur" smell to the tap water is NOT harmful. This is just the way it is, always has been, and has NOTHING to do with the oil spill which occurred in the Gulf last year. You will tend to notice it more coming from the hot water side. Therefore, if you only brush your teeth with "warm/hot" water, and believe you will not be able handle the rotten egg smell, you should definitely bring a gallon of bottled water for this purpose. Again, this is a regional thing and is NOT HARMFUL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites