South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
  • Breakfast included
Bayfront Inn(Biloxi)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerone bedroom suitewrap around balconyhalf bathsleeper sofasouvenir shopprivate balconyfloor to ceiling windowsthird floorwaffle househome away from homecontinental breakfastking bedocean viewspring breaknice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Scott from cafe/bar was very friendly. Served great sandwich and drinks. All staff very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Checkout was quick and easy. Don't understand the negative ratings. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I visited for one night for our one year anniversary 09/13/13. The staff was very helpful. The hotel was nice, clean, and was nicer than I had expected. The room was gorgeous!! The bed was HUGE and the room was so large, it didnt feel like a hotel at all. The mattresses were the plush pillow top and very soft. It had a nice kitchen as well, even though we didnt use it.. Also had a late night or last resort snack and drink frig in room for your convenience. We had a balcony that over looked the pool, some ocean view, and some street view, so we had a little of every thing. The bathrooms were extremely nice with granite sinks and nice fixtures. The only reason that I didnt give it 5 was because it is quiet away from the casinos and we took a taxi to drive there since we both knew that we wanted to have a few drinks. taxi drive was about 10 bucks one way. pretty reasonable. well worth it. I will stay there again. very pleased....:)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a great time at this hotel, it was right on the beach, the rooms and facilities were so nice, and it was in a great location, close to everything. the pool was nice and clean, the lounge was comfortable, the bar tender was nice and very helpful, the room was big and the balcony was relaxing,

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stacey L
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I was in aww the first time I stayed here. The suite was very accommodating and comfortable. I enjoyed the breathtaking view on the patio and being able to sit there and overlook the beach was absolutely calming. It's very clean, decorated nice, and accessible. I travel to Biloxi often for work and I always make sure that I book my return stay at South Beach!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Deborah846
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We spent a week at this hotel. The suites were quite roomy but the furniture was showing serious signs of wear. Housekeeping seemed to be rather slapdash, too. Beds were sloppily made, we found food that was left behind by a previous guest, and half a cigar and a cigarette butt on the balcony. I paid $2400 for a weeks stay. I expected better.

• Stayed: August 2013