My husband and I visited for one night for our one year anniversary 09/13/13. The staff was very helpful. The hotel was nice, clean, and was nicer than I had expected. The room was gorgeous!! The bed was HUGE and the room was so large, it didnt feel like a hotel at all. The mattresses were the plush pillow top and very soft. It had a nice kitchen as well, even though we didnt use it.. Also had a late night or last resort snack and drink frig in room for your convenience. We had a balcony that over looked the pool, some ocean view, and some street view, so we had a little of every thing. The bathrooms were extremely nice with granite sinks and nice fixtures. The only reason that I didnt give it 5 was because it is quiet away from the casinos and we took a taxi to drive there since we both knew that we wanted to have a few drinks. taxi drive was about 10 bucks one way. pretty reasonable. well worth it. I will stay there again. very pleased....:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites