My husband and I visited for one night for our one year anniversary 09/13/13. The staff was very helpful. The hotel was nice, clean, and was nicer than I had expected. The room was gorgeous!! The bed was HUGE and the room was so large, it didnt feel like a hotel at all. The mattresses were the plush pillow top and very soft. It had a nice kitchen as well, even though we didnt use it.. Also had a late night or last resort snack and drink frig in room for your convenience. We had a balcony that over looked the pool, some ocean view, and some street view, so we had a little of every thing. The bathrooms were extremely nice with granite sinks and nice fixtures. The only reason that I didnt give it 5 was because it is quiet away from the casinos and we took a taxi to drive there since we both knew that we wanted to have a few drinks. taxi drive was about 10 bucks one way. pretty reasonable. well worth it. I will stay there again. very pleased....:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi