South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$135
$129
Caesars
  • Pool
$90
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$123
$111
BestWestern.com
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$165
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$127
AscendHotels
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Orbitz.com
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$149
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$105
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerone bedroom suitewrap around balconyhalf bathsleeper sofasouvenir shopprivate balconyfloor to ceiling windowsthird floorwaffle househome away from homecontinental breakfastking bedocean viewspring breaknice room
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Awesome hotel...didn't go a full 5 only because the off-season closes down the hotel bar two days (Mon-Tue)...also, some of the workers could be a bit friendlier. Monique, Scott, and Cherry were awesome (so we you, Lindsay - wherever you are!) and I will definitely be back to this place! I got to meet the owner one night and found out he owns the Hog heaven restaurant just down the road, which is very good also! Thanks to all y'all for making this a memorable visit, and I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the beach seem to be the nicest, but don't think you can go wrong here
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my family traveled to this hotel to celebrate my sis-n-laws 30th birthday. Since it was the only hotel in Biloxi on the beach; we chose this hotel (had great reviews). Only stayed one night. Arrived back in the room from sight seeing around midnight. Pulled out the sofa bed and it was stuck. Not only stuck, but unraveling by the seams. We had to call hotel staff to come pull it out. (They sent security to do this feat.) So as we began to dress the bed with sheets (which happen to have holes in them), I proceeded to set on the edge and fell right through. This bed was in no shape to be slept on. Called down to front desk to see about another room and was told they were sold out. I went downstairs to get more clarification and was then told they had a studio room that all 4
of us and a child could go to, but they would need our current room because someone already reserved the studio. Not happy, we were stuck with putting the thin, decrepit mattress on the floor to sleep on. Unhappy but reduced rate of room. Not sure if this hotel service is worth the beachfront atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank KyraL
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I were really pleased with the staff, room and the service. We were at the hotel four days and it was very pleasant. Met very friendly staff and was always checking to see if we needed anything. Will be booking another trip later in the month. View was excellent and loved the sunrise each morning. Met some really visitors to the hotel and we had a great time. We were here to get away from stress after working long hours and not having much time off. The room was quiet and the hotel was packed. The old saying "You get what you receive".

Room Tip: We reserved the 1 1/2 bath room. Excellent room!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed overnight at this hotel with our three year old. It was cheaper than the casino hotels so we booked it. The room was fabulous with good bed and good pull out couch bed. Clean and big rooms. Mattress was a little soft. The staff was very friendly and free breakfast was very nice. The common area was a very comfortable outdoor patio overlooking the ocean. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

South Beach Hotel has the worse customer service I have been accustom too. First of all drove over 20 hours with no sleep to get to this hotel. Check-In I thought was going to be okay. When we got to the room I opened the dishwasher and closed it and it started running on its own. I reported this and they told me it worked fine. Well I did not use the dishwasher during our stay since we ate out all of the stay there. Second problem arose on the second night stay because we needed to wash some clothes to keep them clean for our trip. My daughter opened the washer and tons of water came out. She asked me if I knew why there would be water in the washer I stated maybe just need to run it out. Well that did not work, so I called the front desk and Lance answered the phone stated that we would have to use washer and dryer on the fifth floor because it was stated on the computer that this room should have never been given out since the washer and dryer did not work and that the washer needed a new pump installed in it. I stated it is 1:00 am and I need to wash clothes find me another room I am not going to another floor to wash clothes with the public washer and dryer since I rented a room with a washer and dryer in it. He continued to tell me that he was not in charge and there was no one on site who was a manager or at lease someone in charge. He constantly argued with me that I would just have to make do, I told him this was not acceptable. He better get on the phone and call someone who is a manager or even the owner. Well about and hour later he calls back and states we can use a washer and dryer in another room and will send up the key by security. So we get the key and the room is across the aisle way. Well that night we are going in between rooms trying to get our clothes wash. So the next day I spoke with a person named Nancy who is suppose to be a manager, hmmm!!!! Well if she is she does not take charge and get things taking care of. I explained what happened and now I want my bill reduced because of their mess up. She states she can take $100 off of the second night stay I tell her that the first night needs to be reduced too, so she calls back after having to consult with someone else. So two nights gets reduced. We stayed a total of five nights. Then on the third day we move to the other room that the washer and dryer works. Well things start going okay but then our room does not get cleaned on the fourth and fifth nights. I have to get a hold of her again on the fifth night after we told them we would like our room cleaned at 11:30 am we come back from site seeing around 5:30 pm and room has not been cleaned at all. This Nancy then sends someone up that is not housekeeping because they do not have any housekeeping after 5:00 pm. they all go home not even one person for housekeeping. I do not know who she sent up but did kinda of clean the room, picked up dirty towels, trash, etc. While talking to her about them not cleaning the room for the two nights I explained that they should reduced my bill because cleaning of the room comes with a hotel bill, right or wrong??? Well she never got my bill reduced for them not cleaning the rooms the two nights. We kinda checked out and I spoke with her on the day of check out and she was going to get back to me on Monday, August 26, 2013 because that would be when the general manager would be back from being out of town. Well she never called any phone numbers I gave her. It is now Friday, August 30, 2013 have not heard from her and they have already been billed through my bank account with the total amount. Called the South Beach Hotel David answered and stated she would call me back in 15 minutes that was 2 1/2 hours ago. Tried to call back south beach and it goes to voice mail tried to leave her a message and her box for phone calls is full. Please try other hotels if you are going to Biloxi anytime. The furniture in the rooms need to be replaced couchs had spots all over them the chairs were not big enough even for tiny people. All the table tops had been abused. I think this hotel is for wedding groups, reunions, etc. Not a good place just so someone or family can vacation. I could not even get out to the beach because I am handicap because their area to get out there had all falling in and needed to be replaced and all of the weeds behind the building needed to be cut down made the place look dirty. To say the lease when we left we had to go to pensacola fl so I could even be able to get on the beach. I think this place as too many bosses and not enough regular workers who can actually take care of the customer that should be their first area of concern the customer. Plus if you are on vacation you probably will not be able to eat the breakfast because they cater to the business people from 6:30 am to 9:30 am they to not tell you this at check-in. I am not getting up that early just to eat breakfast. Please save your money and do not stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family